PDA

View Full Version : FS1 Schedule update

MU/Panther
05-30-2014, 09:09 AM
Any update on FS1 has to do with Marquette and the Big East.

COLLEGE FOOTALL-As college football can't get hear fast enough, some leagues are starting to put times and networks out for the first three week of the season. Three conference to that deal with FS1 in football is the PAC-12, Big 12 & Conf. USA.
http://msn.foxsports.com/college-football/story/2014-college-football-tv-schedule-fox-sports-052914

MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL-
MLB Schedule in the coming weeks
Saturday, May 31
Atlanta Braves at Miami Marlins (FS1) — 4 p.m.
Tampa Bay Rays at Boston Red Sox (FOX) — 7 p.m.
Pittsburgh Pirates at Los Angeles Dodgers (FOX) — 7p.m.

Saturday, June 7
Cleveland Indians at Texas Rangers (FS1) — 4 p.m.
Boston Red Sox at Detroit Tigers (FOX) — 7 p.m.
New York Yankees at Kansas City Royals (FOX) — 7 p.m.
Oakland Athletics at Baltimore Orioles (FOX) — 7 p.m.

Saturday, June 14
Minnesota Twins at Detroit Tigers (FS1) — 4 p.m.
Washington Nationals at St. Louis Cardinals (FOX) — 7 p.m.
Cincinnati Reds at Milwaukee Brewers (FOX) — 7 p.m.
Los Angeles Angels at Atlanta Braves (FOX) — 7 p.m.

MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER- MLS signs TV deal with ESPN & FS1
http://m.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2014/05/12/mls-us-soccer-sign-landmark-tv-media-rights-partnerships-espn-fox-univision-deportes
Soccer fans will be able to enjoy a doubleheader of MLS action every Sunday, as ESPN and FOX Sports 1 will televise back-to-back MLS matches on Sundays at 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. CT

MU/Panther
05-30-2014, 06:57 PM
Noon edition of MLBN’s #HighHeat on 5/29/14 drew 43k viewers; were more adults 18-49 (22k) than Francesa’s total viewers (19k) on FS1. Mike Francesa on 5/29/14: FS1 19k viewers, FS2 3k viewerswould say, the cancellation clock for Mike on FS1/2 is ticking.

TheSultan
05-31-2014, 07:27 AM
Noon edition of MLBN’s #HighHeat on 5/29/14 drew 43k viewers; were more adults 18-49 (22k) than Francesa’s total viewers (19k) on FS1. Mike Francesa on 5/29/14: FS1 19k viewers, FS2 3k viewerswould say, the cancellation clock for Mike on FS1/2 is ticking.

Good. He's not the type of guy who can draw a national audience.

MU/Panther
05-31-2014, 02:35 PM
I still wonder what network my boy Tim Brando will end up.

MulliganMusings
05-31-2014, 05:47 PM
I still wonder what network my boy Tim Brando will end up.

I would have to think he'll end up on ESPN's SEC Network. Enjoy his work and think this would be the logical fit based on his longtime coverage of the conference.

MU/Panther
05-31-2014, 08:22 PM
I would have to think he'll end up on ESPN's SEC Network. Enjoy his work and think this would be the logical fit based on his longtime coverage of the conference.
You would think, but I don't know what the hold up would be.

I hope for Fox/FS1. He doesn't want to do studio work. Wants to do play by play. Hello cfb and cbb. Plus, he loves and wants to work golf.

MU/Panther
06-02-2014, 11:24 AM
FS1 Gameday version could move to Friday.

Fox College Saturday to Friday night and changing up some of the staffing. There is also talk of starting a new college football show on Saturday that will be gambling-centric, similar to what Fox Sports Live did during the NCAA basketball tournament when it did live remotes from Las Vegas.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/more/news/20140601/media-circus-world-cup-espn-soccer-fox-sports-1/#ixzz33V2hmDhc

TheSultan
06-05-2014, 12:19 PM

You are correct. Apparently that's where he is going.