PDA

View Full Version : Ellenson

Goose85
05-28-2014, 10:05 AM
Zagsblog on Ellenson.
Not much new here other than a few new offers.

http://zagsblog.com/recruiting/ellenson-adds-carolina-duke-ucla-offers/#more-116487

Phantom Warrior
05-28-2014, 11:15 AM
I would take a package deal in a Milwaukee Minute. Wally might be #12 or #13 on the roster, but that would be o.k. Someone has to be in those slots. Besides, I'm sure he could do track at MU, and that would be great for the track program.

If we lose Henry to Duke, UNC, or UCLA, so be it. I would hate to lose him to Iowa State or even Michigan State. If UW ends up getting him, which I don't think will happen, at least I could understand that choice.

Personally, I have a good feeling about Henry in terms of MU. No real info, just a good feeling.

Goose85
05-28-2014, 11:38 AM
I wonder if the timing for Wally may not be in line with the timing for Henry, unless Henry plans to decide within the next month or so.

My guess is they don't end up together, especially if Henry is considering the big boys (Duke, UNC, UCLA).

TheSultan
05-28-2014, 11:50 AM
Wally is competing in the NCAA west regional high jump this weekend in Fayetteville. My guess is that he will qualify for nationals which is in Eugene June 11-14. If he is going to continue to play basketball, he will likely announce a transfer decision soon afterward.

Markedman
05-28-2014, 11:55 AM
Wojo and Wally started following each other on twitter a few days ago fWIW

Mark Miller
05-28-2014, 12:19 PM
Wojo has made a major impression on Ellenson, in a very positive manner. What that eventually means in terms of where Henry will play college basketball remains a big question mark.

trublufan
06-03-2014, 11:31 AM
Wojo has made a major impression on Ellenson, in a very positive manner. What that eventually means in terms of where Henry will play college basketball remains a big question mark.

Wally can't be that bad if he was on Minnesota's roster. Use for the jump ball to start the game. Definitely worth a package deal.

TheSultan
06-04-2014, 01:16 PM
Wally did indeed qualify for the NCAA track and field championships. Seeded 17 out of 24 in the high jump. Again, my guess is that is that he will announce his transfer intentions after June 14.