PDA

View Full Version : OT: For those who talk big on message boards

mutpm
04-29-2014, 08:50 AM
This is pretty funny given some of bold talk some people write on message boards. This video represents how people would probably react if the person they were ripping was in front of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b9rOji_PWY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

JohnnyRev
04-29-2014, 11:04 AM
This is hilarious - and so true!

IWB
04-29-2014, 11:12 AM
That was hilarious. Funny thing is, these Yankee fans bitching about him leaving them "for the money"???

And how many teams lost their best/favorite players to New York "because of the money"?

Sucks, doesn't it Yankee fans?

Goose85
04-29-2014, 11:35 AM
SNL had a skit a few years back regarding the same type thing. Made me think of guys like Fran Deisinger and Butch Gebhardt.

ValiantSailor
04-29-2014, 11:47 AM
That was hilarious. Funny thing is, these Yankee fans bitching about him leaving them "for the money"???

And how many teams lost their best/favorite players to New York "because of the money"?

Sucks, doesn't it Yankee fans?

It's been that way for years. When I was a kid, the St Louis Browns were the Yankees de facto farm team.

VS

wiscwarrior
04-29-2014, 12:21 PM
It's been that way for years. When I was a kid, the St Louis Browns were the Yankees de facto farm team.

VS

Yep. I believe it stayed the same when they became the Kansas City A's. Wasn't Roger Maris originally an A?

CaribouJim
04-29-2014, 01:41 PM
Yep. I believe it stayed the same when they became the Kansas City A's. Wasn't Roger Maris originally an A?

Yes