PDA

View Full Version : Iwb

Howard Wolowitz
04-25-2014, 03:34 PM
I cannot access the premium board. When I try to log in it tells me I'm already logged in. When I try
to contact you it will not send my message and says I have the wrong anti spam code. Anyone else
having problems.

milkbone
04-25-2014, 04:29 PM
Working fine for me.

IWB
04-25-2014, 04:32 PM
I just looked at your profile, doesn't seem to be an issue. Will send you a PM, see if you can respond to it.

Howard Wolowitz
04-25-2014, 05:17 PM
Jim - I did not receive a message from you. When I go to the premium board it brings me to the page which tells the threads
I started on this site. If I click on one of those threads or try and start a thread it tells me I do not have permission to . Sorry
to contact you in this manner but nothing else seems to be working for me.

mufansince72
04-25-2014, 06:15 PM
Jim - I did not receive a message from you. When I go to the premium board it brings me to the page which tells the threads
I started on this site. If I click on one of those threads or try and start a thread it tells me I do not have permission to . Sorry
to contact you in this manner but nothing else seems to be working for me.

I had that problem once. I logged out, cleared my cookies, and relogged in, and it worked fine.

MUAlphaBangura
04-25-2014, 08:18 PM
I cannot access the premium board. When I try to log in it tells me I'm already logged in. When I try
to contact you it will not send my message and says I have the wrong anti spam code. Anyone else
having problems.

Try Paying. :cool:

Djgoldnboy
04-26-2014, 01:21 PM
Me too, several different computers over the last two days and none will let me in. I'll PM you IWB.

Howard Wolowitz
04-27-2014, 05:47 PM
I will try again to respond to this thread. MU72 I tried just that thinking it would work but no luck. Ended up I guess my
subscription had expired. Looked back at a old email I had from last year on June 10 reminding me my subscription was
about to expire, so I don't know what happened. Anyway I re-upped and it let me in the premium board but when I tried
to post it said my posts would have to be read by the moderator before they would appear, which they never did. All is good
and hope this post goes through.

IWB
04-28-2014, 09:37 AM
A few things.....

Explaining the problem - A while back we had an issue and with the issue, it did not auto renew people. However, it didn't strip their access. We recently went through an upgrade and those profiles who didn't renew but still had access, were corrected.

Plunkett - There is a way to do it, but I'll just go ahead and do it for you. You will have access through 5/25.

Howard - Because of spammers, I have it set to require clearance when becoming a premium subscriber. Since you re-upped, it put that lock on - it has been cleared.

Sorry for the hassles and thanks for the subscriptions!