PDA

View Full Version : Wojo on Jim Rome

mufansince72
04-03-2014, 11:27 AM
MarquetteMBB ‏@MarquetteMBB 1m
#mubb's @steve_wojo coming up at 12:03 p.m. CT on @jimrome on @CBSSportsNet Radio. http://jimrome.com/

WindyCityGoldenEagle
04-03-2014, 11:28 AM
I wont be able to listen. Please provide a summary if possible. thx!

Markedman
04-03-2014, 11:40 AM
and Van pelt
MarquetteMBB ‏@MarquetteMBB 1m
ESPN's @SVPandRussillo will also feature #mubb's @steve_wojo at 12:45 p.m. CT on Thursday as his radio row tour continues.

mufansince72
04-03-2014, 11:47 AM
WTMJ tonight at 6:07. Greg Matzek posted a link over on Dodd's free board to post questions.

Marquette
04-03-2014, 12:12 PM
I would think there are two reasons for that. One, he doesn't know what to ask because like the rest of Milwaukee radio, he rarely covers Marquette Basketball. Two, he doesn't want to get lit up like Homer did yesterday.

Am I wrong?

jpvegas52
04-03-2014, 12:21 PM
Just finished listening to Rome interview with Coach W.

Reasons for coming to Marquette is its a basketball first school, when he met people at Marquette, met or exceeded expectations.
Advice from coach K: Do things your own way.
Basketball should be fun but can change life. Changed his life, never dreamed he could go to a school like Duke, let alone graduate from there. Hopes to get players to use basketball to help themselves in life.
On lack of head coaching experience. Everyone lacks experience at some time. Played and coached at highest at Duke and observed one of the best on a daily basis. Worked with Olympic team and got to watch how best players practice/play.
Will follow father's example, go to work and work hard every day. Always do your best. Treat people well.

Very good interview, but probably nothing new or earth shattering to people on this board, but very good publicity for the school and program. Hard to believe that anyone else would have been invited to so many shows, except for Shaka.

TheSultan
04-03-2014, 12:24 PM
Very good interview, but probably nothing new or earth shattering to people on this board, but very good publicity for the school and program. Hard to believe that anyone else would have been invited to so many shows, except for Shaka.

I wouldn't doubt that MU is proactively letting these shows know that he is completely available too. Getting him out there right now is important.

mufan2003
04-03-2014, 02:00 PM
http://jimrome.com/2014/04/03/steve-wojciechowski/