PDA

View Full Version : This could be a good thing

mufan2003
03-29-2014, 11:41 PM
Bo Ryan is now tied with Tom Crean in Final 4 appearances. Albeit it took Bo a lot more time to get there. I always root against Wisconsin, that will never change, but I became emotional hearing Bo in his interview post-game. Bo lost his father in August, every year the two went to the Final 4 together as spectators. Now, the first time they cannot go together as spectators, Bo will be coaching at age 66! I hate Wisconsin, but I am also a human being. Good for Bo!!!

kneelb4zerg
03-29-2014, 11:43 PM
Wisconsin fans do not deserve such a good coach.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
03-29-2014, 11:44 PM
Trust me, I have met lots of people who will tell you stories about Bo that will make you not feel good for the guy... He is a good basketball coach and it sucks that his parents passed away, but that doesn't make him a good person.

mufan2003
03-30-2014, 12:51 AM
Trust me, I have met lots of people who will tell you stories about Bo that will make you not feel good for the guy... He is a good basketball coach and it sucks that his parents passed away, but that doesn't make him a good person.

I will not doubt u. It won't matter anymore. I am a die-hard MU fan who was actually happy for Bo tonight. McConnell, Johnson, York let them down. Tarzewski, Gordon and Hollis-Jefferson are McDonalds All- Americans. Arizona allowed their guards to have the ball in their hands more than they should have.