PDA

View Full Version : Does bo ryan vigorously argue every single foul call?

MarmooskaJig
03-29-2014, 09:21 PM
I dont watch wisconsin, i mean guys get knocked over n he is screaming at refs "where was the foul". I guess he feels no fouls ever are committed by his team. Hard to root for a guy like that.

MUMac
03-29-2014, 09:24 PM
He even screams when he gets the call. One of the most annoying coaches. And the Badger fans all scream at other coaches. Glass houses.

Nukem2
03-29-2014, 09:32 PM
We all question some calls, but Bo just questions every call. Lip reading him makes me wonder why he does not get more T's.....

MUMac
03-29-2014, 09:36 PM
We all question some calls, but Bo just questions every call. Lip reading him makes me wonder why he does not get more T's.....

I have said that to Badger fans. I mention how he always screams. That he is worse than any coach they complain about. A good coach, but an a-hole as well.

MUAlphaBangura
03-29-2014, 09:44 PM
There have been no less than 5 offensive "hooks" that the Badgers have gotten away with this game. Think of Bo's head if they would have made the correct calls.

MUMac
03-29-2014, 10:06 PM
After that blown call at the end, if I ever hear another badger fan complain about a call again, I will puke. He missed the shot, but was an awful offensive foul call. Horrible. Let the players decide the game, not some bozo official.

mufansince72
03-29-2014, 10:06 PM
Bucky going to the final four because of the worst call of the season.

MUMac
03-29-2014, 10:08 PM
Bucky going to the final four because of the worst call of the season.

Not necessarily. He missed the shot. Could have called a foul on Gasser or Kaminsky, though.

CaribouJim
03-29-2014, 10:09 PM
Good call!!!

MUMac
03-29-2014, 10:11 PM
That out of bounds call was questionable. Really bad inbounds play by Zona. Did not get the shot off in time.

Did Kaminsky play himself into the NBA?

MUAlphaBangura
03-29-2014, 10:17 PM
That out of bounds call was questionable. Really bad inbounds play by Zona. Did not get the shot off in time.

Did Kaminsky play himself into the NBA?

Big Frank's stock will never be higher than it is right now. Think he should go! :cool:

Gato78
03-29-2014, 10:21 PM
Offensive foul call was absolutely ridiculous. Johnson should have been on the line. Total game changer. That was a weak group of officials from the outset. Bryan Kersey is awful, though that was not his call.

mufan2003
03-29-2014, 10:47 PM
Wisconsin owes this Final 4 run to Frank Kaminski. In one year, he went from Frank Kaminsky to Christian Laettner Lite.

MUAlphaBangura
03-29-2014, 10:50 PM
Offensive foul call was absolutely ridiculous. Johnson should have been on the line. Total game changer. That was a weak group of officials from the outset. Bryan Kersey is awful, though that was not his call.

Tony Greene made that call. The same Tony Greene that made the horsesh!t call on CJ Fair in the Syracuse-Duke game where Boeheim went ballistic. 'Nough said. #thatcrewsucked.

mufan2003
03-29-2014, 10:59 PM
Terrible last call, but for as much recognition that Nick Johnson gets, I thought he was bad. I felt like I was watching a much better version of Marquette. Arizona's frontcourt (Tarzewski, Gordon and Hollis-Jefferson) made the clutch plays all game, their guards let them down. Gabe York, MU wanted him bad, looked terrible.

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
03-29-2014, 11:02 PM
The charge was bogus, but the ensuing out of bounds felt like a fair enough makeup for it.
UA just botched the last shot.