PDA

View Full Version : The hits keep coming.... Arodg crapping all over MU

MU_Iceman
03-27-2014, 09:00 PM
In the Badgers Lockerroom. C'mon man!

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
03-27-2014, 09:04 PM
He isn't crapping on MU... He is just cheering for a state school...

mutpm
03-27-2014, 09:05 PM
If he's crapping on anyone, wouldn't it be Cal?

CaribouJim
03-27-2014, 09:06 PM
He isn't crapping on MU... He is just cheering for a state school...

...and who gives a rat's behind anyway - got no problem with him going to their locker room.

IrwinFletcher
03-27-2014, 09:14 PM
Aaron Rodgers was cheering for MU last year. He is pulling for both schools.

Nukem2
03-27-2014, 09:26 PM
Aaron Rodgers was cheering for MU last year. He is pulling for both schools.
Yeah, he is just having a good time as a celebrity. No big deal.

Markedman
03-27-2014, 09:30 PM
Only a lunatic could equate Rodgers going to the UW locker room with "crapping on MU"..................

MUMac
03-27-2014, 09:43 PM
Only a lunatic could equate Rodgers going to the UW locker room with "crapping on MU"..................

I think you hit it on the head, Markedman.

MUfan12
03-27-2014, 10:31 PM

No kidding.

I hate UW as much as the next guy. Unless the next guy is MU_Iceman.

pbiflyer
03-28-2014, 07:43 AM
That big dude dancing was scary. I am going to have nightmares!!!!!!!

GOMU1104
03-28-2014, 07:54 AM
No kidding.

I hate UW as much as the next guy. Unless the next guy is MU_Iceman.

And we have a winner.

mufan2003
03-28-2014, 02:13 PM
I think MU_Iceman is Grant Hill.....because Grant Hill asked on the postgame show, "Why is Aaron Rodgers going in the Badgers locker room?" Ernie Johnson said, "You know, Green Bay being in Wisconsin." Hill responded saying, "I played for the Orlando Magic and never went in the Florida locker room."

I don't care, but I bet UW people approached him to come in the locker room and not vise versa, either way Rodgers supporting the schools in Wisconsin is not a big deal and certainly not crapping on MU.

MUMac
03-28-2014, 02:45 PM
I think MU_Iceman is Grant Hill.....because Grant Hill asked on the postgame show, "Why is Aaron Rodgers going in the Badgers locker room?" Ernie Johnson said, "You know, Green Bay being in Wisconsin." Hill responded saying, "I played for the Orlando Magic and never went in the Florida locker room."

I don't care, but I bet UW people approached him to come in the locker room and not vise versa, either way Rodgers supporting the schools in Wisconsin is not a big deal and certainly not crapping on MU.

Wasn't he doing something for Marquette last year? I recall something he did for our Sweet 16/Elite 8 run.

MUfan12
03-28-2014, 02:54 PM
Wasn't he doing something for Marquette last year? I recall something he did for our Sweet 16/Elite 8 run.

He was tweeting about MU during our run. Also filmed the "We Are Marquette" video clip they show at the games. Two years ago, a bunch of the Brewers rented a suite for our Sweet 16 game against Florida in Phoenix. A few had MU gear on.

It's an easy way to score points with fans in the home state. No one is defecating on anyone.