PDA

View Full Version : The Posterization of Brent Williams

DavidBoone2inchesTaller
03-22-2014, 07:28 PM
I've never done this to a coach...but frankly I'm sick and tired of the bull$hit by college coaches. This was the final straw for me. So here goes:

3/22/2014

Mr. Brent Williams
Head Coach of the Hokies

Re: Your posterization

Dear Mr. Williams:

This letter is to inform you that you've just been posterized by DavidBoone2inchesTaller. You have either done something stupid, ignorant, mean, or just plain dumb and you have just been called out on your bull$hit.

It is debatable as to whether the program is in a better place, but the real question is, "Are you?" You should ask your very tan predecessor that same question. Since year one, there has been constant talk regarding his "discharge" from Indiana. Or better yet, just ask a former in-State football coach that I will refer to as "Number 2", about "Karma". Since "Number 2" left, "Number 2's" job has been "regularly" talked about as in-"flux" at Arkansas.

I, like many, loved your recruiting and your ability to win before you tripped over your own ego. I also bought your bit about loyalty and relationships.

What I didn't appreciate was the "Country Bumpkin" nonsense, placing a back-up point guard in an unfair situation (when there were other options) that subjected him to an absurd amount of ridicule and seemed to break any confidence the kid once had, and finally your "bull$hit". Regarding your "bull$hit", I will specifically point to your comment, "I will stay as long as they have me here" as one example of the "bovine discharge" that routinely "stooled" out of your mouth. Lesson No. 1 - You should not say things you don't mean...because those words will eventually come back to haunt you like a "fissure".

Also, what was with the post game "Rain Man" numbers act? Were you trying to impress me? Because, well... you did, about as much as Najeh Davenport impresses ex-girlfriends. Speaking of numbers Brent, Najeh's nickname is "The Deuce". Lesson (aptly) No. 2 - Just win games, don't try to "excrete" something you're not...it's a complete "waste" of my time and yours.

Finally, let's talk about the "(fecal) matter" at hand. Virginia Tech, are you kidding me???? Maybe, in your world of "meadow muffins" that program is considered a step-up the "stool". But in my world of truth and honesty Brent, in college basketball Marquette is a beautiful flower and Virginia Tech is, well..., "fertilizer".

By the way, I found out you were leaving Marquette for Hokie "manure" by way of social media. Brent, do you normally "drop" major news in this fashion? Because, I for one, do not appreciate major news "dropping" like this. I guess what I'm saying, Brent, by using every synonym I can think of for "bull$hit", the act of "excreting bull$hit", or anything related to crap, is to please start thinking about the impact that your comments will have on people in the future.

Please do not use the world loyalty or perpetuate a façade of loyalty because you've have now been called out. Furthermore, please do not string the fans of Virginia Tech along like "rolls of toilet paper in the trees". Because, that is how I feel right now Brent...like I gave you my loyalty, my belief, and my heart, and you just "toilet papered" the trees in my yard.

Regardless of how I feel about the level of Virginia Tech's program, the people that live in the State of Virginia are good people. They don't deserve the same "bull$hit". No one does. Please, don't ever speak about loyalty again. You are a coach. A vagabond. A money grubber. A bull$hit artist. You know nothing about loyalty. You might talk about loyalty, but you only use the essence of the word to make people smile so you can collect your paycheck while your in town.

Before I posterize you Brent, I'm going to leave you with a story...a story about a turkey and "bull$hit":

A turkey was chatting with a bull, “I would love to be able to get to the top of that tamarack tree,” sighed the turkey, but I don't have the energy.” “Well, why don’t you nibble on my droppings?”, replied the large bull, “They’re packed with nutrients.” The turkey pecked at a lump of dung and found that it gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch on the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally after a fourth night, there he was proudly perched at the top of the tree. Soon he was spotted by a farmer, who shot the turkey out of the tree. Moral of the story: Bull$hit might get you to the top, but it wont keep you there.

Now, Brent Williams, I'm sorry that I have to do this...but I thought you were different. I thought you didn't bull$hit the fans. You proved me wrong. Turns out you're no different. Your poster is below.

Later,

'Taller

Nukem2
03-22-2014, 07:35 PM
Sour grapes. Buzz did a lot for MU. Hate to see him go, but it is his life. Let's move on here.

mufansince72
03-22-2014, 07:36 PM
@amazinfranchise to the hole with authority!

Markedman
03-22-2014, 07:40 PM
Silly and over the top.

mufansince72
03-22-2014, 07:53 PM
Silly and over the top.

No wonder you didn't make his initial list of the top posters last year :)

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
03-22-2014, 07:58 PM
I'm sure Buzz will see this and reconsider his decision.

kneelb4zerg
03-22-2014, 08:27 PM
Funny and creative. Lighten up everyone.

DavidBoone2inchesTaller
03-22-2014, 11:17 PM
I'm sure Buzz will see this and reconsider his decision.

Could you please make sure that he does? I would appreciate that. Curtains!

pbiflyer
03-23-2014, 12:08 AM
Could you please make sure that he does? I would appreciate that. Curtains!

No offense, but even if he changed his mind I wouldn't want him back. And judging from the reactions of his players, neither would they.
He has shown his schtick is nothing but that.

DavidBoone2inchesTaller
03-23-2014, 01:52 AM
I was being sarcastic! I'm glad that Brent "Too Big for the NIT" Williams is gone.