PDA

View Full Version : Inside the AL live tonight at 7

zklup54
03-19-2014, 06:54 PM
IWB and Zach are live tonight at 7pm, going to recap the season, look forward to next year and talk March Madness call in at 323-927-1426

IWB
03-19-2014, 07:02 PM
We are live - Call in, recap the season!!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/brewcityball

Nukem2
03-20-2014, 09:32 AM
Anything of interest? Gato posted over at JD's site about some points made re JJJ...?

WindyCityGoldenEagle
03-20-2014, 09:35 AM
Anything of interest? Gato posted over at JD's site about some points made re JJJ...?

Was wondering the same thing. I actually PM'd Gato asking for clarification.

MUFLA
03-20-2014, 09:38 AM
+1. Any chance someone can post summary on premium?

MUfan12
03-20-2014, 03:44 PM
Appreciate you guys putting this show together. It's nice to hear some real MU talk, which is rare in this city.

For instance, my co-worker has 540 on, and that blowhard Nelles is taking shots at MU every chance he can get. In one segment this afternoon, he said "Hey Homer, Marquette didn't even make the NIT" three times, with really no provocation. Really nice from MU's flagship.

Goose85
03-20-2014, 03:48 PM
Appreciate you guys putting this show together. It's nice to hear some real MU talk, which is rare in this city.

For instance, my co-worker has 540 on, and that blowhard Nelles is taking shots at MU every chance he can get. In one segment this afternoon, he said "Hey Homer, Marquette didn't even make the NIT" three times, with really no provocation. Really nice from MU's flagship.

That guy ruins the show. Hard to listen to, and he always seems to be yelling. I wounder if he always types in caps.

Interesting that they deviated from Packer talk for a minute, that is rare.

mufan2003
03-20-2014, 04:01 PM
That guy ruins the show. Hard to listen to, and he always seems to be yelling. I wounder if he always types in caps.

Interesting that they deviated from Packer talk for a minute, that is rare.

Yes. When I have listened, Nelles is always yelling. Would be better if Homer did his show solo. The quality of sports talk radio talent in Milwaukee is pretty bad. I don't really listen anymore.

Gato78
03-20-2014, 05:09 PM
One of those stations should employ Zach and IWB.

TulsaWarrior
03-20-2014, 05:54 PM
Those without talent do the yelling bit and provocation schtick. Zach and IWB are developing and will deserve a shot at an even bigger forum. I'm their agent and please feel free to contact me.

I'm sorry I missed the show last night I have been in mourning since Marquette and Green Bay players hung up their uniforms for the season. I'll be better soon.

Goose85
03-21-2014, 01:21 AM
Milwaukee sports radio is terrible. That is why so many here listen to Chicago sports radio even though they hate Chicago teams.

IWB
03-21-2014, 01:41 AM
It's late - I have NCAA / local radio comments to make and I'll make them tomorrow.

AbovetheRim
03-21-2014, 07:15 AM
Milwaukee sports radio is terrible. That is why so many here listen to Chicago sports radio even though they hate Chicago teams.

Bores and Bernstein are the best. With those two, there's really no playing favorites. Everybody is bad.

MU/Panther
03-21-2014, 08:01 AM
That is why I have Sirius Xm. College Sports Nation channel 91.

MUAlphaBangura
03-21-2014, 08:29 AM
That is why I have Sirius Xm. College Sports Nation channel 91.

Just recently started listening to this, The times I have caught it have been very interesting. A lot of info and good guests as it relates to the NCAA tourney.