PDA

View Full Version : Brew City Ball March Madness Contest

IWB
03-19-2014, 10:17 AM
Brew City Ball March Madness Contest....

You must be a registered user of this website to enter. Current users should already have received a CBS Sportsline invite, let me know if you haven't.

So, want to join? You can register for BrewCityBall.com right here. Once you register, I will have the system send you an invite for the pool.

We have a basic scoring system, points multiply by round and we will add the seed points as a bonus.

1st place - Prize Package to include:

Free premium subscription for a year.
Become a member of the media, interview one of your favorite players*.
BrewCityBall apparel item

2nd place - Package to include:

Free premium subscription for 6 months

3rd place - Package will include:

Last place - The ultimate booby prize. Package includes college basketball items you never realized that you always wanted.

Any questions e-mail me at IWB_@hotmail.com (don't forget the _ )

Good luck!

unclejohn
03-19-2014, 10:33 AM
Don't waste your time. I already submitted the winning entry.

EDIT: On second thought, the second place prizes look attractive as well. Go ahead and submit your entries.

russguss
03-19-2014, 11:18 AM
Thanks Jim

wiscwarrior
03-19-2014, 04:59 PM
Anybody else have Creighton and Florida in the final game?:D

unclejohn
03-19-2014, 05:58 PM
Florida and Louisville. I just cannot see Creighton getting that far without a bad game.

dubs98
03-19-2014, 09:59 PM
jim,

I got the invite and tried to pm you back but you are full. I believe I am all set. thx for sending on the info.

I put ville in my final game in my one other bracket as well. like ville's team a lot as well. florida will be tough to beat. rooting for Creighton. would be great for the conference to see them make a run.

IWB
03-19-2014, 10:01 PM
Sorry - just cleared the e-mail, thanks.

Goose85
03-20-2014, 09:59 AM
Florida and Duke, but I'd be very happy to see my brackets screwed up should Duke lose early and Creighton get to the finals.

CaribouJim
03-20-2014, 10:05 AM
I hate to say this, but I have Florida beating the Rodents in the final with 157 points total. Michigan and VA to round out the FF. Make no mistake, I will be rooting against the muskrats, and if they do lose early I could not be happier, but if they get to the final game I at least will presumably be in the running.

MayorBeluga
03-20-2014, 10:09 AM
Is my Final Four of Xavier, Cal Poly, Mt. St Mary and Iowa still valid?

ziggysfryboy
03-20-2014, 10:16 AM
Is my Final Four of Xavier, Cal Poly, Mt. St Mary and Iowa still valid?

go for it! lol.