PDA

View Full Version : Depressing

MayorBeluga
03-18-2014, 09:10 PM
Didn't realize how depressing it would be to watch the play-in games tonight without a Marquette game to look forward to in a few days. Sigh.

MU/Panther
03-18-2014, 09:50 PM
I thought I would be at the Al tonight.

CaribouJim
03-18-2014, 09:53 PM
I miss that nervous anticipation of an NCAA game.

Almost a year ago when I was shooting stuff at my TV as it looked like MU was going to go down against Davidson.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
03-18-2014, 09:57 PM
I was just thinking about being in Lexington last year and how awesome those two games were and it got me pumped... And then immediately let down...

MUfan12
03-18-2014, 10:05 PM
Last year I remember feeling very confident going into the Miami game... and they were dominant. I felt pretty good about the next one, so me and two friends hopped in a car Friday evening and drove from MKE to DC for the Elite 8 game.

Even though the result sucked, I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

CaribouJim
03-18-2014, 10:17 PM
Last year I remember feeling very confident going into the Miami game... and they were dominant. I felt pretty good about the next one, so me and two friends hopped in a car Friday evening and drove from MKE to DC for the Elite 8 game.

Even though the result sucked, I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

I too felt good about Miami game and the Butler game as well - had so much confidence in Vander as the season went on. I made a last minute decision on Friday to fly to DC too, but did not feel good about SU game. Fun trip nonetheless.

kneelb4zerg
03-18-2014, 10:22 PM
It's depressing. This article helped me put things in perspective today.

http://www.crackedsidewalks.com/2014/03/i-was-truly-heartbroken.html?m=1

God bless all those guys. What a great run.

PTM
03-19-2014, 09:56 AM
Marquette needs to raise a national championship banner bad, for the city of Milwaukee. That's how I see it from my point of view.

MUfan12
03-19-2014, 11:42 AM
Marquette needs to raise a national championship banner bad, for the city of Milwaukee.

WHAT ABOUT UWM? WHO'S GONNA GUARD CLAY TUCKER???

/freeway

mufan2003
03-19-2014, 01:03 PM
Marquette needs to raise a national championship banner bad, for the city of Milwaukee. That's how I see it from my point of view.

Yes.

PTM
03-19-2014, 02:25 PM
WHAT ABOUT UWM? WHO'S GONNA GUARD CLAY TUCKER???

/freeway

What are your thoughts on the nineteen ninety-six, nineteen ninety-seven Cincinnati Bearcats?

Djgoldnboy
03-19-2014, 04:06 PM
What are your thoughts on the nineteen ninety-six, nineteen ninety-seven Cincinnati Bearcats?

Ha, I ran into him at McGillycuddys after the St. Johns game two weekends ago. He's alive and well.