PDA

View Full Version : Davante and the hash tags....

IWB
03-17-2014, 11:19 AM
Davante has been a classic over the years with his #iBeChillinDoe, but here is his latest post.....

Davante' Gardner
It's been Real Marquette had a great 4 years here, thanks for all the support, yellin, and yurnin up, 3 Sweet 16s and a elite 8. Mad that my Senior Year had to end like this but we did all we could do and worked our hardest but everything don't work out like it suppose to. ‪#‎YurnUp‬ ‪#‎Automatic‬ ‪#‎LetMeEat‬ ‪#‎GetLiveBruh‬ ‪#‎DG‬ 🏀5⃣4⃣🏀 ‪#‎holdat‬ ‪#‎Buckets‬ ‪#‎iBeChillinDoe‬ ‪#‎WorstBehavior‬ ‪#‎Skoooooood‬ ‪#‎MarquetteBenchParty‬ ‪#‎mubb‬

CaribouJim
03-17-2014, 11:50 AM
One of my favorite MU players of all-time. I know he most likely won't get drafted for sure, but I wonder how he will do in the NBA camps. Was hoping to see the senior guys play at least one more time at the Al - their departures were kind of abrupt.

Nukem2
03-17-2014, 01:01 PM
One of my favorite MU players of all-time. I know he most likely won't get drafted for sure, but I wonder how he will do in the NBA camps. Was hoping to see the senior guys play at least one more time at the Al - their departures were kind of abrupt.
No NBA, probably. But could have a good run overseas? Will really miss Davante. Certainly a colorful guy and a great offensive weapon, the likes of which we''ll never see again. Remember seeing him at the BC on his official visit wondering how this fat, thick-legged, lumbering guy could help MU... :)

WindyCityGoldenEagle
03-17-2014, 01:42 PM
He was always the type guy that I thought was the missing piece for all the Crean and early Buzz years - that cement mixer down low that could get you low block buckets and give your team balanced scoring. The college game is a guard oriented game, but imo you have to have balance to make runs in the tourney - I don't think it was any coincidence that we had 2 s16's and 1 e8 while he was here.

On the opposite side of the coin, I won't miss his antics and bad body language - that got real old, real quick during this season when it wasn't be masked by winning.