PDA

View Full Version : Final Personal Bracket Projection

warriorfan4life
03-16-2014, 01:50 PM
This is my final personal bracket projection. It is pretty similar to our committee's bracket, but I have Tennessee in instead of FSU.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiWa5F9jwZSidHZTdGJneGVIM19objFnUjBuWWVLN FE&usp=drive_web#gid=3

warriorfan4life
03-16-2014, 06:07 PM
Went 35/36, missed Green Bay in favor of NC State. I did not remotely consider NC State, and they have no business in this field.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
03-16-2014, 06:46 PM
I agree that NCST shouldn't be in but it's not hard to make a case that their resume is better than UWGB's...

warriorfan4life
03-16-2014, 07:26 PM
I agree that NCST shouldn't be in but it's not hard to make a case that their resume is better than UWGB's...

I went with Green Bay based on past precedent of mid-majors in the play-in games. For pure resume reasons, I'd have taken FSU, SMU (despite bad SOS), and even Georgetown ahead of NC State. For quality mid-majors that I would argue are better teams then NC State, I'd have strongly considered Green Bay or Louisiana Tech.

TheSultan
03-16-2014, 07:54 PM
I went with Green Bay based on past precedent of mid-majors in the play-in games. For pure resume reasons, I'd have taken FSU, SMU (despite bad SOS), and even Georgetown ahead of NC State. For quality mid-majors that I would argue are better teams then NC State, I'd have strongly considered Green Bay or Louisiana Tech.

If it makes you feel better, Belmont at UWGB are playing the the first round of the NIT!!!