PDA

View Full Version : MSU sticking it to Bucky

Nukem2
03-15-2014, 04:10 PM
Up 17 at halftime. Spartans are a much different team now with all their guys back from injury. Team to watch in NCAAs.

IrwinFletcher
03-15-2014, 04:19 PM
Badgers have a half to go. Do not rule them out.

IWB
03-15-2014, 04:35 PM
That is the one drawback of Bo Ryan's offense. They run it to perfection, but it doesn't bode well for comebacks as they milk too much time off the clock. When they are down 14-17 points, they need to get back in the game by scoring, not by slowing things down.

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
03-15-2014, 05:14 PM
Great regular season system, poor postseason system. Bo's BTT record isn't much better than his NCAA record. 13-10 overall, he does have 2 titles, but also 6 times has been one-and-done with losses to lower seeds and only 2-4 against higher seeds.

IrwinFletcher
03-15-2014, 05:28 PM
Didn't realize it was that pedestrian. Thought it was much better but maybe because I remember the titles.

Conversely, why has Marquette traditionally done very poorly in Conference Tourneys? Of late they haven't been that important so i had thought that maybe we didn't put a lot of emphasis on them.

warriorfan4life
03-15-2014, 05:29 PM
Didn't realize it was that pedestrian. Thought it was much better but maybe because I remember the titles.

Conversely, why has Marquette traditionally done very poorly in Conference Tourneys? Of late they haven't been that important so i had thought that maybe we didn't put a lot of emphasis on them.

I do not believe that Buzz thinks much of them unless we are playing for something.