PDA

View Full Version : Watching UConn - Cincy

IWB
03-14-2014, 10:39 PM
WTching UConn vs Concy, I will admit, I would love to have these two back in the Big East

CaribouJim
03-15-2014, 06:45 AM
Where there is a will there is a way!!!

ValiantSailor
03-15-2014, 08:10 AM
Certainly would be superior to any of the non-FB schools that have been mentioned. Maybe in a couple of years some bright minds will figure it out.

VS

CaribouJim
03-15-2014, 09:45 AM
Certainly would be superior to any of the non-FB schools that have been mentioned. Maybe in a couple of years some bright minds will figure it out.

VS

There is kind of a precedence right now in the the hated ACC with ND in the ACC for all sports but football, although they have the agreement to schedule a certain amount of football games against ACC teams, but don't play in conference playoffs or a full conference slate.

I know it might not be neat and tidy to have 2 outliers with football programs, but if the net, net is a stronger league with more sex appeal that will draw more TV eyes to it and strengthen BE relationship with MSG I really think it warrants strong consideration. It would make for a helluva conference.

Nukem2
03-15-2014, 10:08 AM
There is kind of a precedence right now in the the hated ACC with ND in the ACC for all sports but football, although they have the agreement to schedule a certain amount of football games against ACC teams, but don't play in conference playoffs or a full conference slate.

I know it might not be neat and tidy to have 2 outliers with football programs, but if the net, net is a stronger league with more sex appeal that will draw more TV eyes to it and strengthen BE relationship with MSG I really think it warrants strong consideration. It would make for a helluva conference.I agree. If they were to leave at some point, so what? Still have the original core of the league. In this world of today, nothing is forever anyway.