PDA

View Full Version : MU favored by 3 pts Saturday***

milkbone
03-07-2014, 03:48 PM
no message

Phantom Warrior
03-07-2014, 11:28 PM
Hope they (whoever they are) are right. I wouldn't bet my savings on it, though.

milkbone
03-08-2014, 06:13 AM
I wouldn't bet half of YOUR savings!!!

Halo
03-08-2014, 08:50 AM
I think the wheels come off today on the season. They have 2 more ugly losses coming after this game. We will then be done with this nightmare season and can focus on the roster changes for 2014-15.

MUAlphaBangura
03-08-2014, 03:56 PM
I think the wheels come off today on the season. They have 2 more ugly losses coming after this game. We will then be done with this nightmare season and can focus on the roster changes for 2014-15.

Well how effing wrong were you. The guys left their souls out on the court today. Really proud of them.

Halo
03-08-2014, 06:58 PM
Well how effing wrong were you. The guys left their souls out on the court today. Really proud of them.

Great. Loved the effort also. They still lost. Was I wrong there? Get off your high horse.

Nukem2
03-08-2014, 07:25 PM
Great. Loved the effort also. They still lost. Was I wrong there? Get off your high horse.

You, likewise.

MUAlphaBangura
03-08-2014, 07:58 PM

No high horse here. You were the one that made the condescending, dick post about our team. I'm just calling you out on it, thinking maybe you would retract it after the fact. Guess I was wrong about that. You should go to the post season banquet and let the players and coaches know how you feel.

Halo
03-09-2014, 08:48 AM
Let them know what? I didn't question the character or effort. I said I think they are going to lose. I hope I am wrong. Go take a nap or something since you are so pissed off.

MUAlphaBangura
03-09-2014, 09:19 AM
Let them know what? I didn't question the character or effort. I said I think they are going to lose. I hope I am wrong. Go take a nap or something since you are so pissed off.

You said they would not be competitive yesterday. They were. You said they will lose their next 2 games in ugly fashion. Obviously you think less of this team than most of us do, and you didn't say you hope you are wrong in your initial post. You called this season a nightmare(would you tell the team and coaches at the banquet that you had to endure a nightmarish season?). We will end our season with a winning record. A nightmare? Really?? Entitled fan syndrome? I am not "pissed off". Just thought I would throw some perspective out there to see if you would re-think your position. Hopefully with a day to reflect you will feel different. Peace.

Halo
03-09-2014, 09:49 AM
Dude-I think you need to relax and step away from the message board for awhile. If you don't think it was a nightmare season, that is your right. I think an early departure, a transfer, an injury, a suspension and gut wrenching losses for a team that was supposed to win the BE and ranked top 20 is not a good season. Everything that could have went wrong this year, did.

But yes, they have a winning record. And will miss the tournament for the first time in 8 years unless they can get a run this weekend. I don't think Buzz would think this is what he had in mind either for the year, so I have no idea why you are so wound up over a post. Maybe you need to take some time off. It's been a long year for everyone. I am sorry I am getting you so upset by my posts on a fan message board. Peace out.