PDA

View Full Version : Mike & Chuck

MU/Panther
02-28-2014, 05:50 PM
You got to love the trash those two say in calling the Big East a mid-major league on the Dennis Krause Show. I only listen to WSSP, when I'm in my car. Otherwise I listen to sirius xm.

There talking about the polls. Don't know anything about UC, fine. Then come out and say that Cincinnati is not on TV. Too bad, the AAC TV deal is that every conference game is on national TV. ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPNEWS or CBS/CBSSN.

San Diego State doesn't pass the smell test. Never said anything about their win at Kansas.

Mike came out and said only watched Wichita State play for about 8 dibbles, but said they are overrated.

This is why we need more Brew City Radio!!

Gato78
02-28-2014, 07:27 PM
How do guys who know so little about sports have a drive time radio show? Typical of the basic Wisconsin sports types. Love their teams and know very little about them.

MU/Panther
02-28-2014, 07:34 PM
Mike Wickett is a Michigan boy and loves his Big Ten Network. He talks about all the movies he watches at night. Don't you need to watch sports to do your job? It would explain their low ratings.

MU/Panther
02-28-2014, 09:45 PM
Didn't know the great Larry Brown was at SMU.

MU Viking
02-28-2014, 10:01 PM
They are both beyond pathetic. The fact that they both are collecting paychecks talking about sports when they know absolutely nothing about the topic is amazing. It's sometimes sort of shocking how little they know and how they seem proud of that.

Phantom Warrior
02-28-2014, 10:46 PM
So who are the foolish ones? Chuck & Mike who collect paychecks though incompetent? Or the people who listen to their show even though they know C & M are frauds?

MU Viking
02-28-2014, 10:59 PM
That's a good point, PW, and I have thought that same thing many times. I usually catch a few minutes each morning during my long commute when other stations are on commercials and without fail, they'll be bragging about how they know so little about X or Y sports topic. The value of that show is absolutely nil.

MU/Panther
03-01-2014, 06:23 AM
So who are the foolish ones? Chuck & Mike who collect paychecks though incompetent? Or the people who listen to their show even though they know C & M are frauds?
That is why I pay $15 per month for Sirius XM. Channel 91. College Sports Nation. I'm helpless in my car, as I don't have Sirius and turn on WSSP.