PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Factoid

warriorfan4life
02-23-2014, 03:45 PM
In Big East play, Marquette has never lost to Villanova at the Sixers arena, and never beaten Villanova at the Pavilion. This year's game is at the Sixers arena. It is a definite long shot, but it would be nice to keep that trend going and give a huge boost to our tourney profile with a win.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
02-23-2014, 03:55 PM
If we win that game we would be in a VERY good shot to make the tournament in my opinion. Georgetown and Providence don't really scare me, but St. John's and Nova terrify me

AlexJesswein
02-23-2014, 04:00 PM
Thanks for the jinx

Markedman
02-23-2014, 04:19 PM
The way this season has gone everyone should scare you......

If we win that game we would be in a VERY good shot to make the tournament in my opinion. Georgetown and Providence don't really scare me, but St. John's and Nova terrify me

ChitownAl
02-23-2014, 04:20 PM
Great opportunity for MU to get a win over a ranked opponent. Hope that our team can capitalize.

mufan2003
02-23-2014, 05:50 PM
Providence defeated Creighton at home and took Villanova into OT at home. MU can win, but @Providence will be a tough game.

MU needs to play as well as possible for all 40 minutes of each game. They are not good enough to take possessions off.

MU/Panther
02-23-2014, 07:01 PM
In Big East play, Marquette has never lost to Villanova at the Sixers arena, and never beaten Villanova at the Pavilion. This year's game is at the Sixers arena. It is a definite long shot, but it would be nice to keep that trend going and give a huge boost to our tourney profile with a win.
I brought that up on IWB and Zach's radio show, thst MU has played well at the Wachovia Center.