PDA

View Full Version : Buzz took the time to email me back

mufansince72
03-27-2012, 10:08 PM
I was very impressed with that! I didn't expect a reply to my message of support for him.

Markedman
03-27-2012, 10:12 PM
A friend of mine got a response too......I assume everyone got the same one...?

Thank you for taking time to email. I genuinely appreciate it!

Success in life has nothing to do with what you gain and accomplish for yourself. It's really what you do for others that matter. God judges a leader not by the numbers that are led, but by the numbers that are served.

We have been a weekend shy the last two years of where we all want to be, but we will be accountable for our work, and continue to do our best to improve. The work always happens in the silence- Its found in your daily discipline. We have a lot to accomplish between now and next November.

On behalf of our entire program, we are grateful for your true support. That is one of the reasons this is a special place.

Again, I appreciate your kind words.

"The Lord Bless you and Keep you: The Lord make his face shine on you, and be gracious to you." Numbers 6:24-25

"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

Dan Silvestri
03-27-2012, 10:30 PM
Yep - still nice to make the effort, assemble the Sent To list etc - it could have just been ignored. It was great to hear from him and I did not expect an individual message - hopefully he got hundreds over the last few days. And it was nice that the response included your original message too - made it seem more personal.

Go Buzz and GO MARQUETTE!

Goose85
03-28-2012, 08:24 AM
I didn't get a similar one from Larry Williams or Fr. Pilarz, but got the one from Buzz. PR 101.

Nukem2
03-28-2012, 10:02 AM
Got one from Buzz as well.

Goose85
03-28-2012, 10:47 AM
MU nees better PR and this was just good business and good PR (and no, I wasn't expecting a personal note).

Customers (fans) write to business.
Business (Buzz) understands customers are important .
Business (Buzz) responds to the customers that contacted the business showing appreciation for the cusotmers business.

Good business and good customer relations. It signals that the message on behalf of both parties was received.