Oregon St. @ Oregon, 2:00
Fox Sports 1: Aaron Goldsmith, Luke Walton

6 Villanova @ 18 Creighton, 4:00
Fox Sports 1: Justin Kutcher, Donny Marshall

Georgetown @ St. John's, 6:00
Fox Sports 1: Dick Stockton & Tarik Turner

Goose85
02-16-2014, 11:13 AM
Both Big East games should be very good.

Is it better for the conference if Creighton wins moving them up in the rankings before we play them?
Or
Is it better for Village to win and stay in the top 4-6?

Who should MU want in the G-Town v. Johnnies game?

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
02-16-2014, 11:35 AM
I'd think you want Nova staying in the top 4-6... As for Georgetown and St. John's I'm not sure it matters, they both need the win badly and they are both on the bubble where we are shooting for... Maybe hope Georgetown because we have already beat them?

I selfishly want Creighton to win too because then they will be riding high coming into the BMOBC... I don't know now, you got me all confused :)

MU/Panther
02-16-2014, 12:56 PM
I think it's better for BE to have Creighton win. Some view their program as a mid-major.

It's a toss up on G'town and St. John's. I think you want the home team.

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
02-16-2014, 07:19 PM
I think Creighton winning was better for the league. Hurts 'Nova a bit, but it's a road loss, so it shouldn't drop them much and likely gives the Big East 2 teams with legitimate top-3 seed aspirations. Also, it will look better when we beat Creighton on Wednesday.

As far as GT and the Johnnies, doesn't really matter. If we want 7 bids for the league, pull for the home team and hope for GT to win at least 1 at MSG in March.

MU/Panther
02-16-2014, 07:32 PM
Villanova has a quick turnaround at bubble team PC on Tuesday. I'm pulling for PC.