PDA

View Full Version : Scoop Board

Gato78
03-27-2012, 12:37 PM
Has that board become a complete joke withthe 70something page thread? Here we have a major MU development and the Scoop Board is doing the attempt at 100 pages with complete inanity tucked around people trying to post intelligently about a pretty serious situation for Marquette Basketball fans. I thought scrolling down Doddsy's huge pinned thread on the Premium Board was bad but the Scoopers have now reached unparalleld heights. Cannot read that.

Djgoldnboy
03-27-2012, 12:40 PM
I've been more impressed with this board in 24hrs since I've joined than I ever have been at any point on the Scoop website.

That being said, I did laugh at the one post where someone indicated all this was just a scam by Dodds and IWB to get premium subscribers, because if so, I fell hook, line and sinker for it. But glad I did. Some really good info on the premium board here in reading the older threads.

ydouask23
03-27-2012, 12:47 PM
I've never used scoop and never will. I'm trying to break the hoops habit and just post here but I'm still like a junkie that needs a fix every now and then. This will b the best and most intelligent discussion on mu hoops within a year

warriorfan4life
03-27-2012, 12:49 PM
By luck or not, I have had as good of a bead on this whole situation as anybody (no inside sources, but a perverse expertise on how this crap goes from years of following this stuff). Where I have failed is underestimating the idiocy of many people in power at Marquette and them being so tone deaf to the message Buzz was clearly sending. If Buzz really wanted to be the new SMU coach, he would be the new SMU coach now. I thought that cooler heads had prevailed yesterday, and Buzz did what he had to do to make his point crystal clear. Likewise, I held out hope that the idiots in the administration heard the message of the revolt on their hands if they Buzz let leave for an inferior job. It looks like I was wrong there. In the end, I think this game of chicken ends with Buzz still at Marquette. However, what should have ended with Buzz sending a needed message and feeling the love back has resulted in the current stand-off where the fate of the Marquette basketball program hangs in the balance.

MUMac
03-27-2012, 12:55 PM
Guilty as charged. I have added to it. It helps me keep my sanity through all of this!