PDA

View Full Version : The Schools Whose Alumni Will Make The Most Money In The NBA This Year

TrevorCandelino
01-22-2014, 09:07 AM
Interesting list.....MU #13.

http://www.businessinsider.com/schools-whose-nba-alumni-earn-the-most-money-2014-1

ziggysfryboy
01-22-2014, 12:03 PM
Does Lebron count for O$U??? :rolleyes:

Markedman
01-22-2014, 12:21 PM
I wonder when Wes’s contract is up with Portland….he is going to make some good money on his next deal if he keeps playing like he has this year.

Jimmy will get a nice raise too.

ps. just looked it up…Wes is a free agent after next season

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
01-22-2014, 10:01 PM
Wade will likely be getting a pay cut though

pbiflyer
01-23-2014, 12:01 PM
Wade will likely be getting a pay cut though

Depending on what LeBron does. If LeBron leaves, I think that Wade signs with the Heat for the max.
It will be interesting to see what happens in the off season.
I lean toward the big three back. Remember, they have the ability to opt out, but they are not at the end of their contracts.

Phantom Warrior
01-23-2014, 02:58 PM
Who is being counted as #6 after Wade, Novak, Matthews, Butler, and Crowder? Buycks? He has a signed contract but is in the developmental league now. Vander? He just signed a 10-day, but he had a partially guaranteed contract.

Interesting that only four MSU players in the league at this point. In fact, very few from the Big ?, period.

IWB
01-23-2014, 03:08 PM
Just because Buycks is in the D-League doesn't mean he isn't still under contract and getting paid by the Raptors.

CaribouJim
01-23-2014, 03:48 PM
Who is being counted as #6 after Wade, Novak, Matthews, Butler, and Crowder? Buycks? He has a signed contract but is in the developmental league now. Vander? He just signed a 10-day, but he had a partially guaranteed contract.

Interesting that only four MSU players in the league at this point. In fact, very few from the Big ?, period.

Buycks was listed last night for the Raptors as a DNP - Coach's Decision in their box score.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/gameflash/2014/01/22/33507/#boxscore

Phantom Warrior
01-23-2014, 05:52 PM
Wasn't Vander's contract with Philly also partially guaranteed?

Markedman
01-23-2014, 08:29 PM
Yes but it was a very small amount I believe

Wasn't Vander's contract with Philly also partially guaranteed?

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
01-24-2014, 06:51 AM
Vander will add a bit, but it looks like even if he finishes the year with the Celtics it wouldn't move him up, assuming he played for the league minimum for half a season he'd get just shy of $250k.

Just checked the NBA schedule on ESPN.com to see when Van might play next and was stunned by the disparity in prices of available tickets. As high as $43 in Orlando, $38 in New York and Boston, and $36 in Atlanta, down to $15 in Philly, $10 in Houston, and $6 in Detroit. $6 for a NBA game? Are Marquette's cheapest non-student section tickets even that cheap?

ziggysfryboy
01-24-2014, 08:55 AM
Vander will add a bit, but it looks like even if he finishes the year with the Celtics it wouldn't move him up, assuming he played for the league minimum for half a season he'd get just shy of $250k.

Just checked the NBA schedule on ESPN.com to see when Van might play next and was stunned by the disparity in prices of available tickets. As high as $43 in Orlando, $38 in New York and Boston, and $36 in Atlanta, down to $15 in Philly, $10 in Houston, and $6 in Detroit. $6 for a NBA game? Are Marquette's cheapest non-student section tickets even that cheap?

My seats in 413 are faced at $8.25.