PDA

View Full Version : Can we all agree now...

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
01-18-2014, 03:18 PM
That this team isn't an NCAA tournament team? If you disagree what is it that makes you believe things will change this late in the year?

MUMac
01-18-2014, 03:19 PM
That this team isn't an NCAA tournament team? If you disagree what is it that makes you believe things will change this late in the year?

They win the conference tournament. ;)

Markedman
01-18-2014, 03:20 PM
Blind faith is the only reason to think it will change....as Buzz has said their are no magic pills.....this is the team we have this year...and it just isn't good

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
01-18-2014, 03:25 PM
I didn't see this one coming. The only salvation is after GU and VU the schedule opens up quite a bit. But this is the first time in a long time we've lost to a team that was flat out bad. This Butler team doesn't have the talent to stay on the floor with us, yet we made them look like late-game superstars. Pathetic performance today. Honestly, makes me not want to watch another minute of college basketball this year. There aren't enough negative adjectives to describe the last 20 minutes (including overtime) of that game. Pathetic, gutless, disgusting, this team has absolutely no heart. The seniors should be ashamed.

WindyCityGoldenEagle
01-18-2014, 03:26 PM
I didn't see this one coming. The only salvation is after GU and VU the schedule opens up quite a bit. But this is the first time in a long time we've lost to a team that was flat out bad. This Butler team doesn't have the talent to stay on the floor with us, yet we made them look like late-game superstars. Pathetic performance today. Honestly, makes me not want to watch another minute of college basketball this year. There aren't enough negative adjectives to describe the last 20 minutes (including overtime) of that game. Pathetic, gutless, disgusting, this team has absolutely no heart. The seniors should be ashamed.

Brew well said, bravo +1

AbovetheRim
01-18-2014, 03:33 PM
Anybody else tired of seeing Davante with the ball at the top of the key?

Nukem2
01-18-2014, 03:34 PM
Yep. Keep him low and get him the ball.

Markedman
01-18-2014, 03:35 PM
He couldn't get it down low so they move him around......That doesn't bother me......the fact thart nobody else can score so they can so easily take him away is what bothers me.....

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
01-18-2014, 03:37 PM

Him and Otule can't play together very well. But the real problem with this today is that when he fought for position, they got him the ball. Yes, Butler worked hard to take that away, but as soon as they started zoning to prevent the entry, he went to the top of the key. Lots of bad today, this was just more of it.