01-14-2014, 05:33 PM
St. John's @ DePaul, 6:00
Fox Sports 1: Eric Collins, Greg Kelser

Butler @ 20 Creighton, 8:00
Fox Sports 1: Gus Johnson, Bill Raftery

Markedman
01-14-2014, 08:12 PM
Depaul wins 2 in a row......

GW about to finish off VCU....they are having a really nice season.....

kneelb4zerg
01-14-2014, 08:19 PM
Maybe I'm nuts but DePaul doesn't seem so terrible this year

WindyCityGoldenEagle
01-14-2014, 08:28 PM
Maybe I'm nuts but DePaul doesn't seem so terrible this year

I actually thought the same thing when they played us, but maybe deep inside didnt want to admit it. I think they probably struggle to make .500 for the duration of the conference season but it certainly seems like they are significantly improved----which they should be given Young and Melvin have been there for what seems like 12 years. :)

Markedman
01-14-2014, 08:33 PM
This might be the year they could make the NIT or the CBI......

MUAlphaBangura
01-14-2014, 08:35 PM
I actually thought the same thing when they played us, but maybe deep inside didnt want to admit it. I think they probably struggle to make .500 for the duration of the conference season but it certainly seems like they are significantly improved----which they should be given Young and Melvin have been there for what seems like 12 years. :)

And we might be saying the same thing about Garrett Jr, and Hamilton IV a few years down the line.

WindyCityGoldenEagle
01-14-2014, 08:42 PM
And we might be saying the same thing about Garrett Jr, and Hamilton IV a few years down the line.

If you had any idea how much I loved TH IV when he was a freshman it would probably scare you---I thought the kid was the next big thing.
Unfortunately, it turns out the hard work/effort gene came from his dad.

Goose85
01-15-2014, 09:13 AM
Depaul wins 2 in a row......

Is it DePaul, or is St. John's really bad? SJ is 0-4, but had a very tough schedule the first three games.

Smee
01-15-2014, 11:07 AM
I saw Depaul play UWM at the Cell. I was impressed with UWM that night as I did not expect much. Depaul beat them by constantly elevating and making tough shots late in the shot clock. Jamee Crockett, a guy who did not play against us, was real tough at times that game. I think he is dealing with a lingering knee injury. He would have helped them pretty much against us. I don't even see him on the roster any more. Maybe he redshirted. He is a sophomore. Billy Garrett, Jr. also looked real good in that game. Less so against us. I don't know who else they have coming, but those are two good young players.

B

MUBasketball
01-15-2014, 02:24 PM
Is it DePaul, or is St. John's really bad? SJ is 0-4, but had a very tough schedule the first three games.

The Steve Lavin effect. The team has absolutely no discipline.