01-06-2014, 04:56 PM
http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/238959161.html

ziggysfryboy
01-06-2014, 05:20 PM
too bad Hunt meant that article to be about Ox. :cool:

unclejohn
01-06-2014, 09:26 PM
too bad Hunt meant that article to be about Ox. :cool:

I'm sorry, but Hunt is just plain lazy. The guy never leaves the media room during games. This entire article is nothing more than transcribing Buzz's answer to a question in the post-game press conference, a question Hunt did not even ask. No effort to talk to Buzz, the player, or anyone else. He basically mailed this one in.

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
01-08-2014, 05:21 PM
Whatever this may or may not say about Hunt, I agree that Burton could very well end up the best player Buzz coaches to date. The kid shows a tenacity and willingness to lead that you don't expect out of a freshman still trying to find his feet. He obviously has some kinks to work out, but I think he's going to be ridiculously special. In addition, he has the look of a four-year player. With his size and unconventional position, he's the kind of kid that could just come to dominate in college for four years. I can't wait to watch him develop.

Markedman
01-08-2014, 06:32 PM
Will Hill be "potentially the best player Buzz has ever had" next year? :D

TheSultan
01-08-2014, 07:47 PM
Whatever this may or may not say about Hunt, I agree that Burton could very well end up the best player Buzz coaches to date. The kid shows a tenacity and willingness to lead that you don't expect out of a freshman still trying to find his feet. He obviously has some kinks to work out, but I think he's going to be ridiculously special. In addition, he has the look of a four-year player. With his size and unconventional position, he's the kind of kid that could just come to dominate in college for four years. I can't wait to watch him develop.

Not to mention he has a great work ethic. Clearly one of the reasons why he's been playing.

Nukem2
01-08-2014, 08:27 PM
For Burton to be special, he really needs to use his right hand more. Right now, he is absolutely the most seriously left-handed player I have ever seen.

mufan2003
01-08-2014, 08:35 PM
Develop a right hand and develop a consistent mid-range game.....because even Buzz told him u are not going to be able to "big boy" opponents like u did in high school at 6'5".

2013UnleashTheBeast
01-08-2014, 09:42 PM
Will Hill be "potentially the best player Buzz has ever had" next year? :D

I think Hill will be our best 2 guard since Wade by the time he leaves MU. And I know full well that means he'll be better than 'Rel, DJO, and Blue. Throw Matthews in there too if you'd like. And I know we already have Jajuan on the squad. I think Hill will be that good.