PDA

View Full Version : Big Transfer News

ge1974
01-05-2014, 09:19 AM
George Marshall has announced he is transferreing from Wisconsin to South Dakota State:o

On another note, it will be great to once again hear the chants "Luke, Luke, Luke" at Marquette home games (referring to Maurice Lucas days). I attended the DePaul game yesterday and looked for a Luke sighting but didn't see one. At that point, I thought he probably wasn't coming. I did see recruit Santos at half-time and would guess he is 6'6 or 6'7.

TedBaxter
01-05-2014, 07:05 PM
George Marshall was unfortunately the 5th guard this year and made the right move to transfer. Sounds like a good kid.

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
01-06-2014, 12:01 PM
George got Bo-ned.

CaribouJim
01-06-2014, 12:16 PM
George Marshall has announced he is transferreing from Wisconsin to South Dakota State:o

On another note, it will be great to once again hear the chants "Luke, Luke, Luke" at Marquette home games (referring to Maurice Lucas days). I attended the DePaul game yesterday and looked for a Luke sighting but didn't see one. At that point, I thought he probably wasn't coming. I did see recruit Santos at half-time and would guess he is 6'6 or 6'7.

I don't know anything about Santos, but was he with a guy that could have passed as his dad? Equally as tall but much thicker. The kid actually looked like he could have been Juan's brother - who knows, maybe it was. Saw them outside of Section 218 at half walking past us.