PDA

View Full Version : If you can't say anything nice ab out someone.....

TulsaWarrior
11-22-2013, 07:37 PM
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel beat reporter Michael Hunt can be an extremely good writer at times. I like his work when he is engaged in the material.

Now that didn't hurt.

Other random thoughts:

Buzz Williams is one of the most unique personalities I've ever observed and I will be fascinated by how he attempts to form the individuals in this group into a team.

I believe with all my heart that God has sent Father Wild back Marquette. His finger prints are all over the move.

Homer's life was saved in that car crash so he would be able to do the play by play, for Marquette in an NCAA Title game before he is called home for good.

The Reptile
11-22-2013, 07:48 PM
If we were to play in another NC game I would hope that they ask George to join Homer and Mac. That would make for quite a party.

Markedman
11-22-2013, 07:48 PM
You mean Michael Hunt.

I don't agree...I think he is a hack

MUMac
11-22-2013, 07:55 PM
You mean Michael Hunt.

I don't agree...I think he is a hack

Yea I have never been a fan of Hunt. Well before he ever covered MU.

TulsaWarrior
11-22-2013, 07:58 PM
Thanks for the correction. I did mean Michael Hunt. In honor of your correction and stated opinion you get tonight's Alice Roosevelt Longworth Award. http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/alice_roosevelt_longworth.html

warriorfan4life
11-22-2013, 08:48 PM
At a minimum we need Homer to call our return to the Final Four in the spring of 2016 (and hopefully the national title the following year with sophomore star Diamond Stone and senior stars Duane Wilson and Deonte Burton ).