PDA

View Full Version : First 4 Games Player Statistics (per minute played)

bleedbluegold03
11-22-2013, 08:43 AM
Quickly grabbed the per minute stats of each player and put the ranking of their stat against the rest of the team; some very telling statistics. I made the main sort order MPG.

Based on those production numbers, I hope we can see a very revamped line up Monday

Phantom Warrior
11-22-2013, 09:05 AM
I wonder what the stats would be without the Grambling game. Can anyone say "Coyote Ugly"?

Nukem2
11-22-2013, 09:09 AM
I wonder what the stats would be without the Grambling game. Can anyone say "Coyote Ugly"?

Yeah, that's my thought as well. The Grambling game should be mentally counted as an exhibition in terms of evaluating this team. Grambling was just AWFUL and MU gave up 71 points in that game to a team that averaged 49.5 points for all of last year.

AlexJesswein
11-22-2013, 09:23 AM
Yeah, that's my thought as well. The Grambling game should be mentally counted as an exhibition in terms of evaluating this team. Grambling was just AWFUL and MU gave up 71 points in that game to a team that averaged 49.5 points for all of last year.

We are 4th in the country in adjusted defensive efficiency (adjusted for pace). That is not the issue.

Nukem2
11-22-2013, 09:31 AM
We are 4th in the country in adjusted defensive efficiency (adjusted for pace). That is not the issue.

An issue, though, this team is not creating TOs leading to easy transition baskets. On top of the shooting woes, this team is not getting any real runs that have been the hallmark of Buzz's teams to-date. As for the ADE stat, the competition has been questionable except for OSU, a team that was really quite wide open all game against MU and could not hit the broad side of a barn either.

Again, it is early. so we'll see what happens fro this point. Obviously a more set rotation needs to develop.

MUfan12
11-22-2013, 09:33 AM

The team offensive numbers without that game are atrocious:

28% FG, 15% from 3, 63% from the line, 25 assists to 46 turnovers.

IrwinFletcher
11-22-2013, 03:01 PM
An issue, though, this team is not creating TOs leading to easy transition baskets. On top of the shooting woes, this team is not getting any real runs that have been the hallmark of Buzz's teams to-date. As for the ADE stat, the competition has been questionable except for OSU, a team that was really quite wide open all game against MU and could not hit the broad side of a barn either.

Again, it is early. so we'll see what happens fro this point. Obviously a more set rotation needs to develop.

Yes we did. Jamil stole the inbounds pass and went in for a huge sla....

Never mind.