PDA

View Full Version : OT...Prince maybe traded by Tigers

milkbone
11-20-2013, 07:27 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/writer/jon-heyman/24250972/fielder-for-kinsler-bloickbuster-is-on-the-table

MayorBeluga
11-20-2013, 07:33 PM
Can he start at point guard? :cool:

MUMac
11-20-2013, 07:44 PM
You've got to love good, solid journalism. "Fielder has a limited no-trade clause that includes the Rangers. He must waive the right to veot the trade, but the early word was that he was likely to do so." is in the middle. The closing sentence is "Fielder has a limited no-trade clause, but it isn't known if it includes Texas."

That's what happens when they update blogs by making changes to the original article ...

IWB
11-20-2013, 10:22 PM
Also saw that the Mets were interested in trading for Ryan Braun.

warriorfan4life
11-20-2013, 10:50 PM
Also saw that the Mets were interested in trading for Ryan Braun.

I think that trading for Braun would be a good gamble for my White Sox. Farm system does not have much, and I figure that the Brewers would take a fairly cut rate price in a trade to get under that contract.

IWB
11-21-2013, 07:44 AM
Brewers should not get rid of Braun. This is an All-Star player that has committed to playing his entire career in Milwaukee. Milwaukee just doesn't get that in any sport. Yes, he got busted for 'roids. Horrible, but he is paying the price. Why get rid of him? Let him earn his way back instead of tossing him out only to see him star for someone else.

Gato78
11-21-2013, 07:50 AM
Not roids. More likely testosterone.

TrevorCandelino
11-21-2013, 09:02 AM
Brewers should not get rid of Braun. This is an All-Star player that has committed to playing his entire career in Milwaukee. Milwaukee just doesn't get that in any sport. Yes, he got busted for 'roids. Horrible, but he is paying the price. Why get rid of him? Let him earn his way back instead of tossing him out only to see him star for someone else.

Absolutely agree.

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
11-23-2013, 04:22 PM

That's one possibility. Another is that he's been cycling for as long as he's been in the majors and possibly all the way back to his college days, since he did go to school in the same city where his source was. Maybe Braun is an All-Star, maybe he's a player who became an All-Star due to drugs. Guys like Bret Boone and Brady Anderson showed what an average player could do on the juice. No way to know if Braun isn't the same kind of player.

mufansince72
11-23-2013, 07:08 PM
I would guess he has been juicing since Miami.