PDA

View Full Version : Send word when it is safe to come back.

Smee
11-18-2013, 05:48 PM
Please send a smoke signal once it is safe to come back. I hate to do this, but I am going over to Facebook for the first time in months and piss away my limited down time there for a while.

It is not as bad as it seems. Shots will go in. Players will learn roles. Freshman will play significant time.

Buzz has earned the benefit of the doubt. We could even have more games like this and he still has earned that right. He needs time to mold his team. He lost his starting back court. We played one of the best defensive teams in the country. We were cold too. That happens.

My son's team lost by 7 to a team in January and beat them by 23 in late February. Same players, just playing better and together.

Peace.

pbiflyer
11-18-2013, 06:05 PM
Yeah, reading a couple threads, I thought I had typed in scoops address by accident.

warriorfan4life
11-18-2013, 07:22 PM
I have been one of the most optimistic people about the upside of this team (I had a L in OSU game and thought it could be ugly), and it could be frightening here if/when we lose to a good and really underrated Arizona State team (that has an excellent backcourt of their own). Everyone outside of Gardner and Mayo are getting use to new roles (Mayo has always been shoot first, second, and third even as a secondary option, but now is more of a primary option). I think the team starts coming together on the west coast trip, and takes it major step up in December as always. We will likely take another couple of losses in non-conference, but then will be super tough to beat in conference play.

kneelb4zerg
11-18-2013, 08:15 PM
Yeah I am not expecting a win in Tempe, and I'm not looking forward to the predictable reaction to the loss either.

mufansince72
11-18-2013, 10:19 PM
I'll tell you what Kneel, I won't be able to see most of the game against New Hampshire, so I won't be around to complain! At least until I watch the game the next day:cool:

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
11-19-2013, 07:22 AM
Yeah I am not expecting a win in Tempe, and I'm not looking forward to the predictable reaction to the loss either.

I think Tempe's a toss-up, but I do expect to win three in Anaheim. San Diego State is the only team that worries me.