PDA

View Full Version : Insane

Halo
03-21-2012, 03:00 PM
We have a story about some 21 and under college players in a bar and a possible fight. This happens every night of the week in every mid-size city in America. We have Badger fans like Swenson and others stirring it up about a cover up, etc.

http://buckyville.yuku.com/topic/51727/Six-Marquette-Players-Ticketed-in-January?page=2

On the flip side, we have at UW a senior AD official having parties over many years at UW events, with booster dollars, with underage students drinking alcohol and groping employee/students of the University. And not one word from these guys about that.

What the hell is wrong with people that someone's hatred for another sports team allows them to be this blinded and attack one group and ignore another?

Why isn't Don Walker investigating that story daily? 2 articles in 3 months do not make much of an investigation.

Gato78
03-21-2012, 03:18 PM
I have stated this on message boards before: I have represented 2 Badger football players (several years ago, Barry still coach) who were underage, intoxicated and involved in fights outside campus bars. Never a word in any publication. One guy called me from jail.