PDA

View Full Version : Doug McDermott with a nice start

mufan2003
11-11-2013, 08:57 PM
37 points and 7 boards in Creighton's 96-70 win over UMKC.

kneelb4zerg
11-11-2013, 09:15 PM
Screw this guy.

dubs98
11-11-2013, 09:36 PM
weird???? for a new conference trying to establish its dominance we need every program to shine these first few years. Having a team with a possible national player of the year helps market the league. seems to me that is something we should be rooting for. I am sure your comment was in fun, but still odd. hoping he kills it this year, except when we play him.

Screw this guy.

kneelb4zerg
11-11-2013, 09:44 PM
Yeah I'm just being a dumbass. But -- a few a nice games against some shitty teams for Mc Dermitt and Creighton doesn't do much for me. Hold it down for a decade like MU and then we will talk.

mufan2003
11-11-2013, 09:54 PM
I hope MU kicks McDermott's and Creighton's ass. MU could potentially play Creighton 3 times, possibly 4 if you add in a potential Big East Tourney game. That being said, I want Big East teams to win every non-conference game they play and if McDermott looks good in the process, good.

bleedbluegold03
11-11-2013, 10:07 PM
don't you mean Dylan McDermott?

kneelb4zerg
11-11-2013, 10:08 PM
I hope MU kicks McDermott's and Creighton's ass. MU could potentially play Creighton 3 times, possibly 4 if you add in a potential Big East Tourney game. That being said, I want Big East teams to win every non-conference game they play and if McDermott looks good in the process, good.

I agree. Just don't like the undue attention. Think Creighton might beat us 2/3 times in regular season. But we will make E8 and they will lose in R32.

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
11-12-2013, 06:52 AM

I'm actually hoping for 5.

While McDermott's start is nice, I want to see him do it against better competition. I suppose St. Joe's, Nebraska, and Cal will have to suffice since Creighton didn't exactly schedule strong in Dougie's senior year.