PDA

View Full Version : MU at Butler Game

CaribouJim
11-04-2013, 12:25 PM
Tickets available for the public this morning - just got 4 tickets in the upper deck - Sec. 33 Row BBB - across from MU bench - $28 each.

Is there a pre-determined MU bar joint to meet before the game yet? If not, any locals have any suggestions - looking forward to this game.

dubs98
11-04-2013, 05:53 PM
I will be heading to the game with a few people. Not sure what bar is a mu bar if any but anywhere in broad ripple would be close.

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
11-06-2013, 11:10 PM
I will be heading to the game with a few people. Not sure what bar is a mu bar if any but anywhere in broad ripple would be close.

A buddy of mine used to be manager at the Broad Ripple Tavern, and is a big Marquette fan (figuratively and literally). He recently moved back up to Milwaukee, but I'm trying to put together a road trip with him to head down to Hinkle. Good chance we'll hit up Broad Ripple Tavern again, especially as it holds fond memories for me -- the only time I was ever there was for the Marquette/St. John's season finale last year. Watching Vander hit that runner in OT, definitely one of the best moments of the year. All the better watching it with a buddy I hadn't seen in close to a decade.

dubs98
11-07-2013, 10:57 PM
we will have to rehash this thread as game day gets closer. I am waiting to hear back from a friend who is from indy and went to MU to see if he knows of a MU specific bar. if I hear of one I will post it. if not, i'll try to talk my group (half mu/half butler) into meeting up with whoever else is coming into town for the game. I look forward to possibly putting a face to a name with a few of you from this board.