PDA

View Full Version : Cohen And Seymour Advance In Football Playoffs

TedBaxter
11-02-2013, 07:58 AM
http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/article/20131101/GPG020501/311010395/WIAA-football-Seymour-upsets-Waupaca-advance-quarterfinals?nclick_check=1

Mark Miller
11-02-2013, 08:43 AM
Up next ... the X.

dubs98
11-02-2013, 07:05 PM
The hawk will fly again:)

MUMac
11-02-2013, 07:32 PM
The hawk will fly again:)

Rocky is not coming back any time soon.

dubs98
11-02-2013, 10:24 PM
well played:) assuming it has not changed much over the years....the hawks traditionally are much more than a single player. hoping for a hawks win and no injuries for sandy.

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
11-03-2013, 08:57 AM
I thought I heard Sandy was taking the year off football to focus on basketball.

dubs98
11-03-2013, 01:28 PM
didn't I see that he was playing in the playoffs only??? maybe I am making that up, but I thought I saw that somewhere

IWB
11-03-2013, 08:59 PM
Not sure - looking at their box score they won big, but QB only threw 2 passes.

The season stats show him with 4 catches in one game, looking deeper into it he had those four catches in their first playoff game, a win over Medford. (isn't Medford the original home of Tombstone pizza?)

Two playoff games, their QB was 8-22, so they just don't throw much.

TheSultan
11-04-2013, 07:03 AM
Not sure - looking at their box score they won big, but QB only threw 2 passes.

The season stats show him with 4 catches in one game, looking deeper into it he had those four catches in their first playoff game, a win over Medford. (isn't Medford the original home of Tombstone pizza?)

Yes on Medford. I worked with a girl long ago who's dad was some sort of VP for them.

IWB
11-04-2013, 07:21 AM
As a frozen pizza aficionado, I have am offended that Kraft has one of the versions of Tombstone listed as "Original". As someone who survived a year in college off of Tombstone pizza, that could not be further from the original.

The original tombstone sausage pizza had sausage that was ground up, not in balls, and placed under the cheese. The original format ensured that, no matter how long you waited for your 'za to cool, that you would receive 2nd degree burns to your lower face immediately upon taking your first bite. The burns, no matter how severe, were well worth it as the "original" Tombstone was awesome.

CaribouJim
11-04-2013, 08:58 AM
As a frozen pizza aficionado, I have am offended that Kraft has one of the versions of Tombstone listed as "Original". As someone who survived a year in college off of Tombstone pizza, that could not be further from the original.

The original tombstone sausage pizza had sausage that was ground up, not in balls, and placed under the cheese. The original format ensured that, no matter how long you waited for your 'za to cool, that you would receive 2nd degree burns to your lower face immediately upon taking your first bite. The burns, no matter how severe, were well worth it as the "original" Tombstone was awesome.

They are now owned by Nestle' Jim so direct your consumer complaints to them or better yet, make a change to their Wikipedia page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tombstone_(pizza)

AbovetheRim
11-04-2013, 12:01 PM

TMI, Jim. TMI!

Markedman
11-06-2013, 01:14 PM
http://www.fox11online.com/sports/high-school/marquette-allows-cohen-to-play-football

TedBaxter
11-10-2013, 08:54 AM
http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/article/20131108/GPG020501/311080510/WIAA-Level-3-football-Ferris-helps-turn-back-Seymour-comeback

Cohen had 8 receptions for 98 yards in a season ending loss in the playoffs yesterday.