PDA

View Full Version : MU in the NBA Tonight

mufan2003
10-30-2013, 02:56 PM
MU in action tonight (Free NBA League Pass through 11/5) :

6pm - Boston @ Toronto (Novak and Buycks)
6pm - Miami @ Philadelphia (Wade)
7:30pm - Atlanta @ Dallas (Crowder)
9pm - Portland @ Phoenix (Matthews)

MUAlphaBangura
10-30-2013, 03:23 PM
MU in action tonight (Free NBA League Pass through 11/5) :

6pm - Boston @ Toronto (Novak and Buycks)
6pm - Miami @ Philadelphia (Wade)
7:30pm - Atlanta @ Dallas (Crowder)
9pm - Portland @ Phoenix (Matthews)

Thanks for the heads up on the free league pass.

CaribouJim
10-30-2013, 05:06 PM
Thanks for the heads up on the free league pass.

Wow - I didn't pick up on that the first time I read his post - cool.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
10-30-2013, 07:31 PM
Wade sitting the night out after having some soreness in his knees after yesterday's game... I think last year was the beginning of Wade's regression. He just isn't the same anymore.

Also looks like at the half DW hasn't seen any minutes, he was who I was most looking forward to seeing.

CaribouJim
10-31-2013, 09:45 AM
Wade sitting the night out after having some soreness in his knees after yesterday's game... I think last year was the beginning of Wade's regression. He just isn't the same anymore.

Also looks like at the half DW hasn't seen any minutes, he was who I was most looking forward to seeing.

I think the Heat are going to go with the Popovich (sp?) system of spot resting veterans all year, especially for DWade and especially for back-to-back games. Hope it is not the beginning of an expedited swan song for DWade.

Goose85
10-31-2013, 10:11 AM
I think the Heat are going to go with the Popovich (sp?) system of spot resting veterans all year, especially for DWade and especially for back-to-back games. Hope it is not the beginning of an expedited swan song for DWade.

Bucks did that for a few years with Bob Lanier. Knew they were going to the playoffs and wanted to make sure he was ready so they didn't play him on back to back nights.

IWB
10-31-2013, 10:33 AM
The Dobber was a legend. Liked a good chardonnay too.