PDA

View Full Version : Top non conference games for 2013

Markedman
09-30-2013, 11:09 AM
MU has 2 of them….

http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/30/twenty-five-must-see-non-conference-games-and-five-dream-games-in-2013-14/

ValiantSailor
09-30-2013, 12:23 PM
MU has 2 of them….

http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/30/twenty-five-must-see-non-conference-games-and-five-dream-games-in-2013-14/

Wonder why it's not three. They have the ASU vs Creighton game. I would expect the ASU vs MU game could be as or more interesting.

VS

Nukem2
09-30-2013, 12:52 PM
Wonder why it's not three. They have the ASU vs Creighton game. I would expect the ASU vs MU game could be as or more interesting.

VSActually, the New Mexico game should be on that list...? NM is ranked as opposed to ASU.

bleedbluegold03
09-30-2013, 01:46 PM
given the inclusion of ASU v Creighton, New Mexico should definitely be included

Goose85
09-30-2013, 02:21 PM
I'm sure Creighton is in there just because they have McDermott.

WindyCityGoldenEagle
09-30-2013, 03:15 PM
both teams did make a trip to the sweet 16, but didn't we also make a trip to the elite 8? Always one of my pet peaves when they dont state the final round as how far we went the previous year. End of rant.

Cant wait for the OSU game. Craft is one tough mudder.

warriorfan4life
09-30-2013, 03:30 PM
both teams did make a trip to the sweet 16, but didn't we also make a trip to the elite 8? Always one of my pet peaves when they dont state the final round as how far we went the previous year. End of rant.

I love our potential for this upcoming season, but worry that the OSU game could be too early in the year for this group. OSU probably kills us on the boat last year (or at least would have killed us indoors), but we were arguably the better team by the end of the season. I could see a similar scenario unfolding this season. They return four starters and six of their top seven players, while we will have a new starting backcourt of some sort. I think OSU may struggle to score the ball without Thomas, but I worry that Craft controls the game on both ends and we turn it over 25 times. Hope the home crowd can carry us to a victory, but that nice home winning streak is in big danger on November 16th.

MUMac
09-30-2013, 04:22 PM

I believe it was in error, as Ohio State also went to the Elite 8 last year, losing to Wichita State. I think he meant Elite 8 for both, instead of Sweet 16.

CaribouJim
09-30-2013, 04:38 PM
UVA and VCU have not played in 15 years? Wouldn't have thought that.