PDA

View Full Version : FOX Sports 1- hoops schedule

MU/Panther
09-26-2013, 03:16 PM
Some more games have been added to the Fox Sports 1 line-up with Conf. USA games coming out. The new highlighted games are...

North Carolina at UAB
Kentucky-Providence from Barclay Center
Michigan-Stanford from Barclay
Georgia Tech at Charlotte

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegebasketball/story/complete-2013-college-basketball-on-FOX-TV-schedule-FOX-Sports-1-FSN-090513

MU/Panther
10-07-2013, 12:38 PM
Didn't want to start a new topic, but ESPN College Gameday will be in Seattle for the Oregon-Washington football game. The game is on FS1 at 3pm.

MUBasketball
10-07-2013, 12:52 PM
Didn't want to start a new topic, but ESPN College Gameday will be in Seattle for the Oregon-Washington football game. The game is on FS1 at 3pm.

What's that have to do with anything? Not being a jerk, seriously don't know.

MUMac
10-07-2013, 01:28 PM
What's that have to do with anything? Not being a jerk, seriously don't know.

I thought it was a very interesting post that was made. I am very surprised that ESPN would have Gameday at a locale that they are not televising, which is on the upstart rival cable network ... which also happens to be the flagship station for the BE.

MUBasketball
10-07-2013, 02:20 PM
I thought it was a very interesting post that was made. I am very surprised that ESPN would have Gameday at a locale that they are not televising, which is on the upstart rival cable network ... which also happens to be the flagship station for the BE.

Haha, case of the Monday's. I didn't even read the last part of the post about the game being on FS1. You're right, that is interesting. I take back my initial response!

MU/Panther
10-07-2013, 08:20 PM
ESPN College Gameday always wants new sites. They have never been to Seattle. They have been at sites for networks like CBS, NBC and cable station of FSN and CBS Sports Network for TCU-Utah. There is nothing to read into this, other than FS1 getting a kick start.