PDA

View Full Version : Sad news... loss of another MU fan

IWB
09-24-2013, 08:45 PM
I am not sure how many of you knew him, but MU die-hard Randy Oehldrich passed away unexpectedly (only 57). Randy and his Pam wife came down to the BC from Sheboygan for every MU game for many years. Randy was also a mainstay in the Perry Clark golf outing and I had the honor of partnering with him in his last Perry.

Keep Randy and his wife Pam in your thoughts and prayers!

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sheboyganpress/obituary.aspx?n=randall-oehldrich&pid=167074478&fhid=14120#fbLoggedOut

MUUWUWM
09-24-2013, 09:15 PM
Sorry to hear that....Basically the same age as myself....time can be fleeting.
Prayers from my house to his.

CaribouJim
09-24-2013, 10:04 PM
I had the honor of playing in his 4-some a couple years back. He and his wife went to at least one of the Great Alaska Shootouts IIRC as well. Bummer to hear the news.

BLT
09-25-2013, 07:34 AM
Didn't know him unfortunately, but I continue to be amazed at how many die hard MU fans there are who didn't attend MU. Neat to see, especially since all the donations requested are to MU. Shows how MU hoops is more than a game, and the influence Al and the Warriors had on family and personal lives. RIP

MUMac
09-25-2013, 07:41 AM
57 is far too young to pass. My condolences and prayers for Randy and his family. Godspeed Randy!

MUAlphaBangura
09-25-2013, 07:47 AM
Will really miss Randy. He and Pam were/are die hard fans. Spent many a road trip enjoying their company. Pam, you are in our prayers and Randy, you will remain in our hearts. R.I.P.