PDA

View Full Version : On the Issues with Mike Gousha: NCAA President Mark Emmert @ MU Law School

CaribouJim
09-09-2013, 11:47 AM
http://law.marquette.edu/community/issues-mike-gousha-ncaa-president-mark-emmert

NCAA President Dr. Mark Emmert — At the helm of the NCAA since October of 2010, Mark Emmert has seen a number of dramatic developments in the world of college athletics, including major conference realignment. Marquette, for example, is joining a newly reconfigured Big East Conference. But the changes are not likely to end there. Already, commissioners from five “power” conferences, where football is key, are pushing for new rules and authority. What will college sports look like in the future and how will they be governed? What are the biggest challenges facing institutions and student-athletes? Find out when the NCAA’s top official, Mark Emmert, joins us at Eckstein Hall.

This seems like it would be an interesting guest. Is Jay Bilas going to be the surprise guest?

Seriously, wish I could go to this. If any of you Ambulance Chasers, I mean lawyers, or regular citizens go, it would be nice to recap here on the board. I assume there is a Q&A.

So many questions I would like to ask.

unclejohn
09-09-2013, 02:46 PM
The law school puts them all online and they are available as podcasts. A pretty good series. Gousha is good.