PDA

View Full Version : BE Conf Messageboard

waggy
09-03-2013, 11:02 AM
X fan here. Sorry for a new post, but could not find an existing thread to put this in. Just wanted to let you know of a BE messageboard that's available at the Basketball Forums site. The A10 board there was pretty good and I'd like to see if one for the BE could be built up. It's dead right now, but I know there are some guys that will come around as the season gets closer. The site overall has a lot of NBA fans, off topic forums, etc, etc, so a wide range. I have no affiliation with the site - just would like a place for an occassional discussion on conference news other than Holyland. I posted something similiar on a Gtown board, and will get around to as many of the others as possible. So please register and say hello, or post something uninteresting and meaningless. It's all meaningless anyway.

Thanks, regards, etc, etc...

http://www.basketballforum.com/big-east-conference/

IWB
09-03-2013, 01:00 PM
Thanks for the heads up Waggy!

waggy
09-04-2013, 01:22 PM
No problemo. Thank you.

X AD states in interview that expansion to 12 will happen in next 5 years minimum (prob sooner), from a pool of 12 programs. Started a thread with video over there, would love some input.

Thanks, regards, etc, etc.

unclejohn
09-05-2013, 12:36 PM
Hey, I'd love to reply, but in order to sign up for your site, a person has to sit through a terribly long and painful video about some would-be musician. I gave up out of frustration.

IWB
09-06-2013, 08:25 AM
UJ - you don't have to watch the long boring video - 2 seconds in the password appears on the video screen

unclejohn
09-06-2013, 09:29 AM
Oh, OK. I left the sound running and took a look at another page waiting for the commercial to end. I didn't watch it. It was still going after five minutes. Comes from my habit of muting television commercials.

ge1974
09-06-2013, 09:38 AM
Just remember - things change over time. There will be more conference re-alignment for sure. The college landscape 2-3 years from now will surely look differently than it does today.