PDA

View Full Version : DJO in Traffic

Goose85
03-17-2012, 07:49 PM
DJO had some absolutely awesome drives to the hoop in traffic with outstanding finishes.

Usually we count on him to hit that clutch 3, today he really made it count going to the hoop and finishing. I was amazed at some of the moves he made switching hands - NBA moves for sure.

Just like Jae, I sure am glad we have at least one more game to see DJO wearing the MU uniform.

CaribouJim
03-19-2012, 04:09 PM
DJO had some absolutely awesome drives to the hoop in traffic with outstanding finishes.

Usually we count on him to hit that clutch 3, today he really made it count going to the hoop and finishing. I was amazed at some of the moves he made switching hands - NBA moves for sure.

Just like Jae, I sure am glad we have at least one more game to see DJO wearing the MU uniform.

His craftiness is just as high as his athleticism and that is saying a lot. I am surprised that his handle is not better considering that he is so good with his right hand taking it to the basket. Will miss his style of play immensely and is there a more physically fit player in the country - he looks like a boxer.