PDA

View Full Version : Otule....

Nukem2
08-08-2013, 04:08 PM
Michael hunt reports in his blog today that Buzz has confirmed that the NCAA has ok'd Otule's 6th season. Is Hunt late for dinner or have we had the wrong impression that Chris was cleared earlier this summer...?

TheSultan
08-08-2013, 04:19 PM
It was granted back in May. Hunt is really on the ball.

ziggysfryboy
08-08-2013, 04:56 PM
Just got out of enlund's hammock, stretched, scratched his ass and blogged. After a long whiz, he's ggoing back to the hammock.

2012Warrior
08-08-2013, 07:01 PM
Bad that when I saw the title of this that i was making guesses of which season-ending injury he sustained in a pickup game? We need some more detail in the titles to avoid heart attacks.

MUMac
08-08-2013, 07:40 PM
Bad that when I saw the title of this that i was making guesses of which season-ending injury he sustained in a pickup game? We need some more detail in the titles to avoid heart attacks.

Funny, but I had a similar reaction. Thought, oh no, what now?

Nukem2
08-08-2013, 08:50 PM
A rather generic title....you must be easily moved to bad outcomes....!

MUMac
08-08-2013, 08:57 PM
A rather generic title....you must be easily moved to bad outcomes....!

No, it just seems like this time of year we see bad news appear on these threads with similar titles. From unexpected transfers, suspensions, injuries ... a long list.

CaribouJim
08-09-2013, 08:29 AM
Just got out of enlund's hammock, stretched, scratched his ass and blogged. After a long whiz, he's ggoing back to the hammock.

He needs one of those makeovers - he fits the disheveled sports writer stereotype x 100.

ziggysfryboy
08-09-2013, 11:00 AM
He needs one of those makeovers - he fits the disheveled sports writer stereotype x 100.

extreme makeover, sportswriter edition. coming to you soon on ESPN2.