PDA

View Full Version : O.T. Season tickets

WarriorOMalley82
07-22-2013, 05:01 PM
My friend's son is a senior at MU and is working in the AD's office selling season tickets. If anyone is buying them or even buying the partial plan, please feel free to use him. I do have a direct line, its 414-288-7210. His name is Spencer Bonahoom.

Gato78
07-22-2013, 05:13 PM
Spencer is a great kid and a tremendous leader of the student section and the student body in general. He is a 1st rate MU grad to be.

IrwinFletcher
07-22-2013, 05:36 PM
Just saw the tweet from Buzz (as I am sure all of you have) that they crushed single day sales for season tickets with 150 new ticket holders. Sounds like the community is getting behind the program even more. Great to hear.

MU/Panther
07-22-2013, 05:51 PM
Just saw the tweet from Buzz (as I am sure all of you have) that they crushed single day sales for season tickets with 150 new ticket holders. Sounds like the community is getting behind the program even more. Great to hear.

I didn't see that from Buzz. His last tweet was eight hours ago. Anyways, that's not my point. Last season, the ticket office had a record and they wouldn't tell me the number, so thanks for the number!

MU/Panther
07-22-2013, 05:54 PM
Now, I see it on the marquettembb twitter site.

BLT
07-22-2013, 05:59 PM

I think it is also good for business to have the local recruits lining up. I think that is true for the ProAm attendance as well-- to create the loyalty for the program via local interest. Of course, the deep NCAA runs and a pretty solid out of conference schedule are big factors as well.