PDA

View Full Version : Buzz on twitter

WindyCityGoldenEagle
07-14-2013, 10:07 AM
The majority of tweets from Buzz have some sort of a religious message relating to God. I have no idea what is allowed and what isn't allowed in a public school when it comes to religion. Could Buzz make such tweets if he were the coach at a public university?

TheSultan
07-14-2013, 10:11 AM
The majority of tweets from Buzz have some sort of a religious message relating to God. I have no idea what is allowed and what isn't allowed in a public school when it comes to religion. Could Buzz make such tweets if he were the coach at a public university?

Yes. He's allowed to express himself. It may not go over real well with some people, but he definitely wouldn't be prevented from doing so.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
07-14-2013, 10:21 AM
Especially in the south, this would be a non-issue. If he wins he can get away with a lot.

kneelb4zerg
07-14-2013, 01:55 PM

Crean brings religion into his tweets all the time.

MU Viking
07-14-2013, 08:20 PM
Yeah, I was going to say that if you think it might be a problem, you obviously haven't read Tom Crean's Twitter. Religious references daily.

kneelb4zerg
07-14-2013, 09:25 PM
Yeah, I was going to say that if you think it might be a problem, you obviously haven't read Tom Crean's Twitter. Religious references daily.

Which begs the ? - why do I still follow him on twitter?

Nukem2
07-14-2013, 09:31 PM
Always remember seeing TC and family at Lumen Christi in Thiensville with his bible in hand. He is seriously relugious. He is simply a very hard charging person from the several times I met him. Not really a Type A person, just obsessed.