PDA

View Full Version : Pro-Am Rosters

Phantom Warrior
07-12-2013, 07:16 AM
IWB,

I thought that in the past a summer team could not have more than two players who presently play on the same college team, though maybe that number is three.

I'm asking because one team has Dawson, Juan, and Davante, while another has Jamil, Duane, and Jameel.

Obviously, that must be kosher, or you wouldn't have set up the teams the way you did, so I'm guessing either my initial assumption is wrong or the NCAA rule was changed at some point.

Too bad, Jimmy B, Jae, Lazar, Jerel, Steve, Travis, DJ, and DJ-O aren't in town.

Also too bad Bo still won't let any of his players participate. I would have loved to see guys like Dekker and Koenig and Brust hoop it up with the players that are participating.

Regardless, congrats on once again putting this whole thing together. Awesome job!

CaribouJim
07-12-2013, 08:31 AM
Is there a reason that Bo won't let his players participate? Games are too free wheeling and maybe even fun or just mere spite?

IWB
07-12-2013, 08:45 AM
Phantom - Technically, new guys don't count against that number.

The reason that Keaton Nankivil gave me was that most of those guys aren't from Milwaukee, and they don't have a place to stay. They would come all the way here on Friday night, go back to Madison and come back in the morning - just too much. Of course they now have Showalter and Gasser, so they could stay at their houses, but nothing I can do.

Had a late change in personnel for Team Baird - Cynerick is out, Trey McKinney Jones is in.

MUAlphaBangura
07-12-2013, 10:59 AM
Phantom - Technically, new guys don't count against that number.

The reason that Keaton Nankivil gave me was that most of those guys aren't from Milwaukee, and they don't have a place to stay. They would come all the way here on Friday night, go back to Madison and come back in the morning - just too much. Of course they now have Showalter and Gasser, so they could stay at their houses, but nothing I can do.

Had a late change in personnel for Team Baird - Cynerick is out, Trey McKinney Jones is in.

Very nice addition !! Think that works out as a positive as far as I'm concerned.