PDA

View Full Version : Jajuan Johnson

IWB
07-02-2013, 05:33 PM
Nice tweet by Jajuan Johnson.....

Jajuan Johnson ‏@chosenJAUN 7m

I went from carrying a folder in high school to carrying two book bags in college

PDX Warrior
07-02-2013, 11:43 PM
I also liked the follow-up tweet by Coach Chew, saying, "that's life! Lol." Seems Chew has been assigned responsibility to watch over this Freshman class. There was a series of tweets a few days ago by Dawson where he sounded homesick or having girlfriend problems and Coach Chew was one of the first to reach out to him (all was cool, no worries-from what I could tell). Anyway, seems Coach Chew really has the respect of the players and I'm glad to have him on board.

MUBasketball
07-03-2013, 12:07 AM
Chew was the main point man in the recruitment of Jajuan...not sure about Dawson (if memory serves that was more Buzz & Autry). Regardless, Chew is a major contributor to the recruiting efforts so of course he'll have a strong relationship with the players.

IWB
07-03-2013, 12:19 AM
Autry was Dawson's recruiter.

PDX you may be right about that, Chew is top shelf and gets along with the kids very well. All of the coaches get along with the kids though. Reynolds has also taken to Dawson too.

ziggysfryboy
07-03-2013, 07:54 AM
Chew's tweets with the players are really pretty funny. and he's sending them at all hours. Is he the "good coach"?