PDA

View Full Version : Nice article on Junior

kneelb4zerg
06-09-2013, 11:59 AM
http://www.csnwashington.com/basketball-washington-wizards/talk/cadougan-brings-workmanlike-approach

Phantom Warrior
06-09-2013, 12:48 PM
I find it amazing Junior was even invited to a workout for a team. I'm guessing it's probably a result of Eugene's involvement.

I don't see any way Junior is drafted or makes it as a free agent. But he can have a very nice career overseas for the next five to 10 years.

I know he fell short of expectations based on his Top 50 RSCI rank coming into MU, but I always respected Junior's game. And he did have a few games, especially the last two season, when he took over the game and willed us to a W.

I kind of feel about Junior the same way I felt about Merrit: a lot of people did not appreciate what they brought to the table, but after they left/leave people will miss all the little things that they contributed to their teams' success.

BLT
06-09-2013, 01:03 PM
I can actually see Junior getting signed for a summer league roster to fill in a PG space on the roster. A distributor in an open play league helps scouts to evaluate other free agents. Not too many hungry players don't like to share the ball in that league. I think that was half of DJO's issues last summer. No one passed him the rock.

GOMU1104
06-09-2013, 04:10 PM
There are some friends of Marquette Basketball in that front office. Not shocking that he got that invite. Wouldn't shock me if Vander works out for them, too.