PDA

View Full Version : George Karl

IWB
06-06-2013, 03:11 PM
So, one month from being named NBA coach of the year, George Karl is out as coach of the Nuggets?

Yep, NBA.

AbovetheRim
06-06-2013, 05:11 PM
It's just too bad the Bucks couldn't have put off the coaching decision another week. They need a guy like Karl to inject some life back into the franchise.

Goose85
06-07-2013, 12:15 PM
No way on Karl. He is still not very well liked after the Ray Allen for Gary Payton trade.

AbovetheRim
06-07-2013, 05:37 PM
I could care less if my coach is liked, I care if he wins and George Karl does just that. Plus, he's done it without top shelf talent which is the likely scenerio Milwaukee is looking at in the near future.

Trust me on this. There are plenty in Durham that can't stand Coach K and his behind the curtain shenanigans, however, it's a bottom line world that we live in.

Gato78
06-19-2013, 04:21 PM
George Karl is slime.

Markedman
06-19-2013, 05:17 PM
No love loss between Karl and the Bucks organization......He won't coach in Milwaukee again and I'm perfectly ok with that....Kohl gave him way too much power and paid the price.

Apparently the reason he is out in Denver is because he wanted a big money extension and the Nuggets didn't want to do it.

Goose85
06-20-2013, 10:38 AM
A weird off season for NBA coaches.

A few teams that make the playoffs get rid of their coaches, and another is trying to trade their successful coach.

I wish the Bucks could get Thibodeau from the Bulls. I think he is one NBA coach that makes a difference.