PDA

View Full Version : 2013 NBA Draft

Goose85
06-05-2013, 01:24 PM
As the draft date approaches, here are a couple questions.

If the draft were held today;

1. Would Vander Blue be selected?
2. Who should the Bucks pick at #15?
3. Who should the Bulls pick at #20 (I realize many MU fans are Bulls fans)?

My picks
1. No
2. Need a PG that isn't Jennings. Larkin or Schroeder (hope one is there).
3. Going forward you have to content with Hibbert in east. Need size: Deng / Withey / Plumlee (Adams will be gone).

QuetteHoops
06-06-2013, 08:55 AM
1.) Yes
2.) Please not Larkin. Eh to Schroeder. Holding out hope for Carter-Williams or Caldwell-Pope.
3.) I think Dieng is a pretty good fit.

warriorfan4life
06-06-2013, 09:40 AM
1. Yes, in the late second
2. Caldwell-Pope, as the Bucks have not had an efficient back court scorer since Redd.
3. I want Caldwell-Pope, but think he will be off the board. If he is off the board, I would probably go Tim Hardaway.

Markedman
06-06-2013, 11:44 AM
1. I hope yes but think No
2. Larkin or Schroeder or Franklin(Carter-Williams will be gone)
3. They love defensive guys so I'll say Deng

IWB
06-06-2013, 12:09 PM
I was at the Bucks facility yesterday and reading between the lines in talking with Billy McKinney, the Bucks will make some moves and are likely to have multiple picks. No whether that is multiple 1st round or multiple 2nd round picks remains to be seen, but they will be wheeling and dealing prior to the draft if not, on draft day.

QuetteHoops
06-06-2013, 12:15 PM
I was at the Bucks facility yesterday and reading between the lines in talking with Billy McKinney, the Bucks will make some moves and are likely to have multiple picks. No whether that is multiple 1st round or multiple 2nd round picks remains to be seen, but they will be wheeling and dealing prior to the draft if not, on draft day.

Hmmmm...should be interesting. I hope Hammond tries stockpiling picks for next years 1st round. But they will probably be at a premium.